♡20♡

unedited

"ok baby, that's wayyyy too much." hoseok said as namjoon almost won very plushe inside the crane game.

"no its not, i still need to get more after I dispense my tickets." namjoon said showing his 2000+ tickets he had won by himself.

"fine baby, let me go ask the front desk for a box or something to put all these plushies in." hoseok said looking at the 20+ plushies on the floor.

"uhm, hey. can I get a box that you put the toys in? but ex large please." he said as the guy handed him a box and waved him off.

"namjoonie, i got a box." hoseok said as namjoon quickly stuffed very one in there not forgetting any.

"c'mon hoseokie im hungry, let's go trade these out for toys." namjoon said hurriedly pulling out the tickets and putting them into the muncher.

"why does it make monster sounds?" namjoon asks as he continues putting in the tickets.

"because it's is, but it's as good monster." hoseok said as namjoon nodded and printed out the recept.

" it gives you a total so you can get more toys." hoseok said as he took namjoon to get more toys.

"i love you alot daddy."

hoseok was shook. his ears burned red and looked around if anybody noticed.

"daddy loves you more baby doll." hoseok whispered as namjoon snuggled into his side as they walk to the toy counter.

they end up getting a really big teddy bear with hearts on his tummy.

"I had the best day ever!" he said hugging hoseok tightly.

"c'mon let's get ice cream and go home." hoseok said as they intertwined their hands and walked out of the arcade.

-
fluffy cute things ♡

Votes : 5

p.s thank you for 7k+ views and 800+ votes !! please continue commenting and voting on my chapters because it gives me confidence in my writing !! and please tell me if I need improvement because that also improves my writing ♡ please check out my others stories too.
and follow me on ig : @gwj.1004 thank yousss