♡18♡

unedited

"stop following me !!" namjoon said turning around looking at yoongi. 

"baby i-"

"stop calling me baby! i dont like you calling me that anymore!!" namjoon said tears filling his eyes.

"you call that girl baby, but when you hit me you call me a slut!! I dont like you anymore !!" as that broke yoongi's heart.

the little one was literally sobbing, his nose runny . "i dont like master yoongi anymore!" namjoon said walking to hoseok's room.

namjoon turned the knob and peeked inside to see hoseok in the bed, with his head phones plugged in and his eyes closed. "hoseokie?" namjoon said poking his foot.

hoseok opened one eye, then opened both to see that namjoon's nose was runny and his eyes still leaking tears.

"baby, whats wrong?" hoseok asks putting his phone to the side and pulling namjoon into his lap. "y-yoongi." namjoon whispered and buried his face into hoseok's neck.

"what did yoongi do baby?" hoseok asks patting namjoon's head. "h-he hit me, and call this girl baby! and call me a slut ." namjoon said sobbing into hoseok's neck .

"where did he hit you baby?" hoseok asked as namjoon slowly pulled his hands from hoseok's neck ans showed him the bruised hands.

"baby" hoseok pulled his hands into his, staring at them and rubbing his hands soothingly. he kissed the knuckles with care.

"nobody, should ever do this to you, and baby you are not a slut." hoseok said kissing the crown of namjoon's head.

"okay, i never say this enough to you but, i love you hoseokie." namjoon said kissing his cheek softly, hoseok smiled.

"i love you!" hoseok said blowing on namjoon's skin making him giggle, and going into fits of laughter, trying to lighten up the mood.

"why you not say, "I love you too" ?" namjoon asked slowly curling next to hoseok.

"because, what's the point of the too part when i only love you?"

"that's so cheesy hyung." namjoon said punching hoseok's shoulder lightly.

"but it's like that!! who else will i love ??" hoseok said tickling namjoon .

"n-no, that's enough!! i tired hoseokie!!" namjoon yelled as hoseok let go and hugged him tightly and laid down in the comforters.

namjoon's eyes became droopy and he slowly fell asleep, completely forgetting yoongi was watching them entire time.

---------

i swear yoongi is not a stalker, he's just so idk in love with namjoon HASHAHSHASHA idk really. i dont even know how to put them back together. butututut i updated love me you fools.

 butututut i updated love me you fools