♡25 ♡

namjoon sat on the couch wondering about that girl, and how he had gotten so tall and muscular after seeing her .

he thinks his dick grew a couple of inches . he'd check but nobody has time for that .

he sits on the couch until both of them come down .

"n-namjoon you grew !" taehyung yelled at how many inches he had gotten taller .

"I-I don't k-know." he says sitting back down on the couch with his legs crossed .

he had a manly aroma . His thighs were thick and his little sense wasn't there anymore . His voice has gotten deeper front the last time they heard it .

"oh look food!" taehyung says running into the kitchen with yoongi not too far behind.

namjoon sighs as he pays his attention back to the wall, scratching his ears a little.

Without thinking he leans into the nice feeling of the scratch between his ears and starts a low purr.

he sighs happily as he finished his deed and lays comfortably on the couch.

"namjoonie~ did you eat?" Taehyung asks as namjoon just nods and decides to get up and go outside .

"hyungs, I'm going outside okay?" He asks as he peeks through the kitchen seeing they both have food shoved in their mouths
and gets a nod from taehyung .

When yoongi swallows he clears his throat, "Yeah, go ahead joonie, but please make sure you don't go out to far! We don't want you lost now." Yoongi says as Namjoon just nods and takes the money Hoseok left him for that day and heads out the door.

He walks around, feeling the nice fall air around him and the cool breeze .

He keeps walking looking at the leaves fall from the trees and the pumpkins they already had for sale around the neighborhood.

He walks around until he bumps into a very broad chest.

"U-uh ex-uH-cause m-"

"NAMJOOONIIIE" Jihyun says hugging the hybrid tightly.

"hyungie!" namjoon says hugging his Hyung back tightly .

"my baby, how have you been with your new family? Do they treat you well?" Jihyun asks petting his ears lightly.

"Well.."

-

I'm back and better than never :') but hi tell me about your day and the comments ♥️ and I'm SORRY for not being active because I'm stRESSED and tIRED jajshshdusisj but I love you all and your comments and your votes<3 until next time byyeeeeeee