♡07♡

the door was opened wide and hit the wall with aloud bang followed by a loud sigh of frustration, the hybrid woke up startled on hoseoks lap.

he rubbed his eyes and say very angry yoongi. "whats wrong ?" the hybrid asked going over to his master looking at his face.

he didnt have any sweet looks like earlier from today, it showed stress, and frustration, maybe a small tint of angry.

"nothing baby, im just tired ." the older mumbled throwing his things to the side. "lets go inside the kitchen and have ice cream okay? that will make me feel much better." he says smiling down at the hybrid.

"but, jinnie said that no ice cream before dinner." the hybrid said emphasizing  to the male inside the kitchen.

"it's ok we keep it a secret." the eldest says smirking . he tip toed through the kitchen making sure jin didn't see him and slowly opened the fridge door.

he pulled out the tub of vanilla ice cream carefully.

"min yoongi i swear to god if you don't put that down im going to kick you so hard in your testicle that you won't be able to make babies." the eldest said as the latter groaned.

he grumbled and returned to re living room where namjoon was full of giggles. and some 'i-told-you-so' was followed along.

"yeah yeah whatever kitty." He said scathing behind the hybrids ears as he purred.

"come help me set the table ice cream stealer!" jin yelled as namjoon giggles again.

yoongi and namjoon go inside the kitchen gathering plates, utensils and napkins.

they both neatly placed them on the table, both satisfied as jimin and jungkook walk into the kitchen.

"it smells good jin-hyung." jungkook says heading towards the hybrid kissing his forehead. that never fails to make the hybrid blush hiding his face in yoongi's shirt.

"c'mere, chimchim wants to give you kisses too." jimin says as he pulls the hybrid towards him kissing all over his face. the hybrid was in fits of giggles and hugged himself into jimins neck as the elder smiled.

yoongi, jungkook, and jin gently set the old as the others started to pile in and namjoon greeted them by kisses on their cheeks.

once everyone settled they all began eating. "jinnie! can you make this more often?" the hybrid said slurping on his seaweed soup as the oldest laughs.

"of course baby." he says as the hybrid finishes eating and takes his plate to the sink. he turns on the faucet as he was about to wash his plate a hand stops him.

"what do you think you're doing baby?" hoseok asks as he turns off the faucet. "i was about to wash my plate." he says trying to turn on the faucet again but hoseok just shakes his head.

"no no no baby boy. i will wash them not you. go up stairs and get ready for bed . no questions asked." he says as the hybrid stops and walks away his head down.

he walks into his room and goes inside his own personal bathroom and showers.

He puts on his favorite Ryan pj's

he lays in the bed and hears his door opens. it reveals hoseok with a book in his hands.

"are you tired yet baby?" he asks as he sits next to namjoon on the bed. the hybrid nods a no and pulls off his sheets sitting criss cross next to hoseok.

"I'm gonna read you a book ok?" hoseok says as the hybrid nods and read the title 'insurgent'

it was one of namjoons favorite reads and his face lights up. "oh-oh-oh! this is my favorite!!!" the hybrid squeals excitedly leaning into hoseoks shoulder as he began reading.

________

Kinda sorta a filler but I hope you enjoyed this.

Votes : 5