♡03♡

namjoon was dropping plates but luckily they didn't break. he apologized many times looking adorable as ever so the members would never get mad at him.

he finally set the table. Both his hands were at his hips as he stared in accomplishment. "wow joonie you did a really great job." jimin said as the table was completely set and his hands were full of foods.

"do you want to help me joonie?" jimin says motioning towards the plates. the little boy nodded vigorously and grabbed one plate and placed it in the middle.

he  grabbed another and another, but jimin insisted  he'd carry the soup because it was a tad heavy and hot.

jin brought in rolls and smiled setting them down into he center next to the soup. he picked up the smaller figure and spun him around.

"you did a good job baby." He says kissing the hybrid on its cheek. his tail swayed and his cheeks were a light shade of pink.

he set him down and gave him a pat on the head. Soon the others were gathering.

all six of them were seated happily eating.

"jinnie! your cooking  is so so good!" namjoon cheers stuffing meat in his mouth.

"careful child you're gonna choke." yoongi said staring at the hybrid in disbelief  of how much he ate.

"jinnie! im full now. Can I play with jungkookie?" he asks with big eyes. of course jin couldn't say no to that.

namjoon put his plate inside the sink and ran to the living room.

"jungkookie? can we play something?" he asks sitting criss cross next to the older.

"sure, what do you sure at to play?" jungkook asks.

"can we play pretend?" namjoon asks as his tail sways excitedly.

"sure honeybun." jungkook says as the hybrid pulls him upstairs into his room.

he pulls out a white dress and a tiara from his closet, followed by crown and a kings cape (?)

"me and jihyun-hyung used to play this all the time with me!" the hybrid says putting the crown on jungkook's head and draping the Cape on his shoulders.

"you like a real king jungkookie." namjoon says giggling.

"here let me put the dress on for you." jungkook says slipping the dress over namjoon's head.

he put the tiara on his head as the hybrid beamed brightly.

"a and you really look like a real princess honeybun." jungkook said as the hybrid giggles and hugged him tightly.

_______

5 more votes till chapter 4  :))) I love this story alottt