♡31 ♡

"jihyunie what are you doing here ?" namjoon  asked out curiosity.

"just on vacation for a while with some friends baby." jihyun replies ruffling namjoons hair.

"do you wanna play with me and da-" namjoon quickly stops himself, his face bright red.

"uh- I mean me and hoseokie." He said shyly looking away at jihyun.

"I'd love-"

"Actually we have to get back up to the room baby the others are waiting for us." Hoseok interrupts him dragging namjoon out of the pool.

"but I-"

"baby we have to go I promise we'll get to play with jihyun later." hoseok says giving a friendly smile to jihyun as he dries namjoon with the towel.

"pinky promise daddy?" namjoon whispers.

"pinky promise baby." hoseok says linking his fingers with namjoons .

"bye jihyunie!" Namjoon says as jihyun just waves .

-

"I want the room with namjoon !" Taehyung yells abruptly as they try to get all the rooms situated . 

Knowing there's only three rooms they'd have to atleast split up and see whom they'd like to sleep with .

"But I called dibs on him so he shares a room with me." Yoongi said cockily .

"You can't call dibs on a person you ding dong!" Jin said slapping yoongi upside the head.

"How about we just let him choose ?" Jungkook says looking over at namjoon who was cuddled up watching videos on his phone.

"where's hoseok ?" jimin suddenly asks as he notices hoseok was no longer in the circle that was formed in  the dining room .

"I think he's in one of the rooms getting his stuff together" yoongi said fiddling with his fingers.

"Anyways." Jin said as everybody draws their attention to the one on the couch .

"Joonie~" yongi sing songs as the namjoons adverts his eyes to the five males in the kitchen.

"uh yeah?" he says putting his phone down and coming to the table.

"Who do you want to share a room with ?" taehyung said excitedly.

"uh.... um..." namjoon mumbled thinking somewhat extra hard about his decision.

"hoseok !" He says merrily as everyone groans

"I knew it." Jungkook laughed .

Namjoon was confused as he dragged his belongings and headed to the room hoseok was in.

-
This was a filler obviously. But hi I miss you guys