♡14♡

the boys all came back home sweaty and tired.

"i want a bath." namjoon says kicking off his shoes then placing them  nicely in a corner.

"ok, go ahead and go get something comfortable because we're gonna watch a movie ok? i'm gonna start the bath for you." jimin says going inside the bathroom as namjoon heads inside his room.

namjoon picks out a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie yoongi had given him a few days ago.

"ok jiminie! i'm ready!" he says running into the bathroom with his clothes and towel in hand.

"ok baby, it's warm go ahead and go in. there's bubbles too." he says as namjoon giggles and strips his clothes.

he carefully goes in and feels the great sensation on his back as he bathes.

it's been 5 minutes and he hasn't actually washed himself yet.

"namjoonie you gotta wash your hair and body not just sit in there." jimin says coming in with a cup to wash his hair.

"do it for me please." namjoon says pushing he back against the bath tub wall.

"already, alright." jimin says scooping water in side the bowl and weeping namjoons head, careful of his ears.

jimin lathered the shampoo on his head he purred into jimins hands.

"ok, baby close your eyes." jimin says pouring the water in namjoons head as he giggles.

"am i done yet?" namjoon asks wanting to get out. 

"yes baby now stand up while i get the towel jimin says quickly getting the towel from the hanger and wrapping namjoon in it.

they both waddle out and go inside his room. jimin allows namjoon to get dressed privately even though namjoon protested many times.

jimin opened the door to reveal namjoon with wet hair and a big grin on his face.

"done baby?" he asks as namjoon nods. they both go down stairs to see jungkook and hoseok on the floor already have popcorn and junk foods in hand.

"we are watching a scary movie. you can cuddle with me because i can fight all  the ghosts!" jimin says making punching moves as namjoon giggles.

"yeah right you're a puss-"

"ah ah, no use of that language in this house will he is here mister." hoseok says shutting jungkook up.

"i cuddle all of you because i know all of you will protect me!" namjoon says sitting in the middle of jungkook and hoseok.

----

i'm sorry for not updating ~

please vote and comment thank you❤️