♡27 ♡

"yOU DID WHAT???!" jin yelled at yoongi as he kept his head down.

"you are so stupid, and careless! we haven't had him for the longest amount of time and you fucked up! this is why I really didn't want to get a hybrid in the first place!" jin practically screamed at him.

"I-I-

" "I" my ass, from now on do not even try to communicate with him at all, until he approaches you first. if namjoon wants to talk to you he'll talk to you, if he says hi then you say hi. he's been broken from the start, on his profile there has been many things that have happened to him. And I don't want one of us to be one of those people who've done those types of things." jin sighs rubbing his temples.

"don't bother asking what because I am clearly not in the mood to talk to you." jin said as yoongi gets up and walks upstairs without a word .

when he disappears, jin goes to the to cook his stress out for the others when they come home.

-

"hyungie stop it!" namjoon screams as jimin continues tickling his sides.

"nope, not until you give me kiss." jimin says blowing raspberries on is tummy.

"b-but your is face diirty." namjoon says touching jimin's cheek.

"no it's not!" jimin says as he continued to tickle his sides .

Jin walks in with a wooden spoon in hand.

"go eat you monkeys." he says hitting jimin on the head with the spoon.

"alright, we're going." jimin laughs as namjoon pulls him into the kitchen.

namjoon seats himself between jimin and hoseok .

"so what did you do today baby?" hoseok asks as namjoon looks up from his plate of noodles .

"today i saw jihyun and I talked to him about things." namjoon said smiling at hoseok .

"aw that's nice baby."

Everyone was eating silently, nothing was said or heard.

namjoon's eyes traveled to yoongi.

he was pushing around the noodles in his bowl.

namjoon had the urge to tell him to eat, but then he just couldn't do it

-

hAPPY 1 YEAR AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME. I'm sorry for slacking JAJSJSJS and this probably sucked but I love you guys ❤️ CHECK OUT MY SOPE FIC YALL