♡10♡

low key smut not much but some. If you don't like it don't read. I'll give a warning when it happens ;)

♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡

everyone came in to smell the delicious pizza that was made on the kitchen counter.

"smells good jin." yoongi says grabbing a slice . "same." taehyung says pulling out a chair form under neath and sitting on it.

"yeah because if yall made it it would of been burned." jin says as namjoon staggers into the kitchen.

"ooooooooh , smells yumm-eh." namjoon said his voice cracking. his whole face was red and he was clutching his stomach.

embarrassed that his master were looking at him he ran to the bedroom.

he knew he was in heat but didn't know it was happening so quick.

he climbed in his bed and whimpered, his hips bucking against his pillow.

he remembers the pills that jihyun gave him but he had  them and there wa says no way he would call him now when he had owners downstairs.

"hot, too hot." He whimpers pulling off his shirt and pants along with his boxers.

"y-y-YOONGI HYUNG." he yells crying into his pillow.

he hears the door crack open to see the mop of black hair come close to him.

"baby are you ok?" yoongi says pushing the hybrids hair back. he was fidgeting around.

"h-help i-in h-heat, hurts." the hybrid says through tears.

"sh, you're gonna be ok, okay baby? now where does it hurt?" yoongi asks as the hybrid reveals his naked body to the elder.

[I DONT KNOW HOW TO WRITE THIS AHSJSKDKK KMS THIS SI SO AWKWARD IM A INNOCENT CHILD GOD PLEASE FOR GIVE ME]

"yoongi there please help me, pills, anything." the hybrid breathes wrapping his arms around the older.

yoongi wasn't surprised at all. instead he picked up the unbelievably hot hybrid and lay him nicely on the bed.

"t-touch me please." the hybrid said on shallow breaths. he vigorously pointing down his so called 'pee-pee' and grabbed yoongis hand to touch it.

"calm down baby." yoongi laughs as he begins to stroke the member lovingly making sure the hybrid was actually enjoying it.

"please m-more." namjoon says as yoongi complied going faster kissing namjoon as the latter moaned.

soon enough the hybrid met his high. but was too sensitive to see what was happening.

he was still too hot to be concerned with anything else. "y-yoongi namjoonie still hot, pleas eell namjoon please."

yoongi stared in shock as he heard what the hybrid said. he never heard him talk in third person. its been two weeks now, yet he never heard him speak like that.

"what do you want me to do baby?" yoongi says as namjoon moans at the pet name.

"i need something in me." namjoon's says grinding down on yoongis crotch. yoongis hands immediately grabbed his hips to stop him.

"i-i need it now! namjoonie needs it now!" the hybrid yells trying to move his hips.

"baby calm down. im right here, hyung is here to take care of you ok? i don't want to do things if you're not ok with it." yoongi says so soothingly it makes namjoon's insides tingle.

"ok, but i want hyung in me, please it hurts alot." namjoon whimpers into yoongis neck.

yoongi simply takes off his pants along with the boxers .

namjoon stared at it . " c-can i do the rest?" namjoon nods as yoongi simply nods.

~outside the bedroom because tae and jin are a bunch of pervs~

"i want do be the one who did his heat!!" taehyung says as jin smacks him in the head.

"shut up, let's go back down, dragging me up here for no good reason ya nasty." jin says yanking onto taehyung ear and dragging him downstairs.

"if you want to hear something like that go inside your room and look at your computer." jin says pushing him on the couch.

"yeah, yeah whatever." he says rolling his eyes drawing back to the cartoon he was watching earlier.

------------

kill me now, that sucked. LAJSKA  do I have young readers reading this???? IM   SO SORRY CHILDREN IF IT WAS TOO DIRTY LOVE MOMMY KAJSSK. I love you my baby's❤