♡13♡

SUING FOR THIS MASTERPIECE 

namjoon was playing with jungkook and jimin while hoseok was cooking pasta.

"um, what do i do next?" namjoon asked as the blindfold was tied onto him. "you're supposed find one of us silly." jungkook said as namjoon stumbled a bit with his arms wavering around.

"this is gonna be hard." namjoon said crossing his arms. 

he carefully stepped around the living room as he heard the giggles coming from his hyungs.

"namjoonie~ if you can find me i'll give you all the kissies you want!" he heard jimin say as he tries his hardest trying to figure out where he was.

"if you find me we can go buy anything you want~"jungkook says from afar and namjoon ears perked.

that means we can go get that bear at the shop. namjoon thinks but thinks about what yoongi had said.

he didn't want to hurt yoongi's feeling by going to buy that bear when yoongi specifically said they were going to buy more than just one and an even better one.

namjoon walked around and felt a figure appear in front of him. 

he reached to touch him but it backed away. namjoon tried again but the figure backed away.

by this time namjoon was getting frustrated . he felt the figure again and quickly grabbed him to prevent them from escaping.

the person removed the blindfold. namjoons eyes went up to lock with a familiar pair of brown ones. namjoon hugged him almost instantly as jimin picked him up and kissed his face lovingly.

namjoon giggled and kissed his cheek. he noticed jungkook sitting on the couch and jumped off of jimins arms and waddled to the older and kissed him on his cheek.

"awe thank you baby." jungkook said showering him with kisses.

"lunch time you rascals." hoseok said as the trio followed behind him into the kitchen.

there sat 4 plates with salads and baked chicken. "ooo, yummy." namjoon said looking up at hoseok to give him a grin which he returned.

"ok, eat guys we are going to the park today." hoseok sassy already sitting down as the three followed in suite.

namjoon hurries and tries to finish his food because he loves the park.

"woah slow down baby." hoseok says handing the hybrid water as he gladly takes it.

after eating, they got ready and pit on their shoes. jimin grabbed a backpack and filled it with water and a soccer ball.

they all ran out of the house and decided to walk since it wasn't far.

"i'm so excited hyung!" namjoon says holding hoseoks hand tightly. "yeah baby i am too." he replies smiling down at the hybrid.

jungkook and jimin were having their own conversations. namjoon saw a jogger passing by and recognized him quickly. 

"jihyunie!!" namjoon yelled as the joggers turns back looking whoever called his name.

"oh, hi namjoon." jihyun said so blunt that made the hybrid frown.

namjoon waved and hugged the older but he didn't hug back.

"why don't you hug me back jihyunie?" namjoon says pulling away frowning. jihyun never was this cold to him, he would always give namjoon cuddles, and give him kisses on the forehead whenever they hugged each other.

"namjoon, i have to go." jihyun said not even using his pet name for namjoon, namjoonie, that one and became namjoons favorite.

"why don't you call me namjoonie anymore? did i do something wrong jihyunie?" namjoon asked as his lips quivered.

"no sweetheart, i have to go." jihyun said as his actions softened and looked at namjooon with sweet eyes.

"i don't have time right now, i'm late, i'll see you around ok?" jihyun said taking off.

the three in the back thought it was weird. all except for one kept it into the back of their mind. hoseok, believed that jihyun was just faking the sweet stuff. but pushed it back for later.

"d-do you think jihyun hates me?" namjoon suddenly asked looking at the trio.

"i seen him do that to others at the adoption center, and one time he said that just to not hurt other feelings, you think he's doing that to me?" namjoon asked looking up at his hyungs.

"don't care what he says joonie! you have us now, don't worry what he says." jungkook says picking up the younger.

"i promise baby, we would never hate you."

-------

ISWEAR BIGHIT IM SUING YOU FOR THIS UNKNOWN COMEBACK I WASNT EXPECTING WHEN I CAME FROM SCHOOL TODAY KMS. I CRIED AND POKED MYSLEF IN THE EYEBALL GHbsjabahxby other than that hoped you enjoyed this chapter , kinda a filler but oh wells, i need to go do my hw buttttt ily❤️ also read my vmin story Carmex please

votes : 5 (i don't expect much lol)