♡32♡

After that long hell of a day everyone went to bed. Well everyone except for namjoon. He was restless because the bed he had didn't exactly feel like home.

It was cold and a little bit hard. He wished he brung his favorite bear to keep him company. But he was alone in the rock hard bed.

He twisted and turned trying to atleast fall alseep but he just couldn't .

"maybe daddy wouldn't mind me sleeping with him." He thought to himself and slowly looked over.

The room was fairly dark but he could make out hoseok's sleeping figure that was 2 ft away from him.

Namjoon sighed and rolled on his back thinking of a strategy that wouldnt wake up hoseok .

He rolled back around to look at hoseok again and rose from his bed and slowly stood up right, his eyes clenching in the process.

He slowly tiptoed his way to hoseoks bed and carefully slid into the covers enjoying the warmth it provided.

His slightly cold body and the warmth of hoseoks body was delighting to him. The bed felt softer and somewhat safer.

As namjoon curled into the blankets he felt strong arms embracing him. He smiled and snuggled up against hoseok trying to gain more warmth.

"good night baby." hoseok rasped and buried his head into namjoons neck.

"night night daddy." namjoon said with a satisfied smile while drifting into a deep sleep .

-

"wake up daddy." namjoon said tugging on hoseoks shirt.

the sun dazed into the windows showing it was early morning . the clock the read 7:00 am and namjoon really wanted to go to the beach.

He was determined to find crabs in sand while the tide was low.

hoseok groaned groggily and opened one eye to peak at namjoon. His morning fluff of hair was adorable as well as the pout that was spread across his.

Hoseok playfully plunged back into his pillow as namjoon whines loudly .

"daddy please please wake up. I really want to look for crabs before the water washes them away !" Namjoon said pulling at the sheets hoseok was buried in.

Hoseok looks up again at namjoon just staring out of his morning daze . Namjoon pouts and lets out a small please .

Hoseok doesn't say anything but proceeds to sit up on the bed still staring at namjoon . But before namjoon let's out another word hoseok grabs him and cuddles him into the sheets tickling him in the process.

"daddy's a lil bit tired baby." hoseok says against namjoons ear as he hugs him tightly .

"but I really want to see crabs !" namjoon says in protest turning around to face hoseok to pout in his face .

"please daddy let's go please." Namjoon says tears welling in his eyes . Of course hoseok could never say no to him.

"Okay baby, lets go brush our teeth and get changed then we'll get going." He says pulling namjoon into the bathroom with him.

-

they grazed along the beach . The sun shining brightly in the 70 degree weather .

Namjoon running every time he had found a crab. Almost every time he showed it to hoseok it snapped him on the finger. Which caused namjoon to abrupt in laughter and lose the crab all over again.

"daddy daddy ! Look I found a hermit crab." Namjoon says showing hoseok the crab.

"Yeah baby that's nice, but not too close he's gonna pinch me." Hoseok said pushing namjoons hand away from him.

"he's now, look he's shy." Namjoon said gently poking the crabs claw with his finger , only for the claw to retract back into the shell.

"Sure baby just put him back down." Hoseok says terrified of the crab.

"okay daddy." Namjoon says as he gently puts the crab back into the sand and waving goodbye.

they keep walking along the beach looking into the shallow pools of water to find any sea life in them.

suddenly hoseok's phone rings with jins contact name read upon it.

Hoseok declines knowing him probably wanted them back for breakfast .

His eyes advert to Namjoon looking at the colorful fish in the water and walks over to him.

"Come on baby, I think the other want us for breakfast." Hoseok says tugging on namjoons shirt.

"okay daddy looks gooo." Namjoon says waddling out of the water and next to Hoseok holding his hand gleefully.

They walk together hand and hand happily.

-

Hi guys !!!!! Long time no see but here's an update with fluff