♡23♡

"joonie wake up baby." hoseok says shaking namjoon a little .

namjoon turns and opens his eyes to see his daddy staring straight at him . "but dah-deeee, i don't wanna I wanna lay here and cuddle allll day ."

"baby, daddy has to work today and I want to eat breakfast with you." hoseok says as namjoon says and gets up .

he was changed into a big t shirt and some boxers before heading down stairs behind hoseok, who was well dressed .

"good morning joonie." everyone says in unison as namjoon just gives a small wave and smile . yoongi glances at him, but namjoon didn't bother to look back .

"baby, jin made crepes." he says as namjoon sits next to hoseok and begins eating with him .

"so yummy." namjoon says as both hoseok and Jin smiles .

"thank you baby, love you lots." jin says kissing his forehead .

they continue to eat, until hoseok, jimin , and jungkook leave.

"bye baby see you when I get home." hoseok says pulling namjoon's small frame into a hug.

"bye daddy, loves you." namjoon whispers into his ear and kisses him on the cheek.

"bye jiminie! bye jungkookie!" namjoon waved as they smile back him and close the door .

"baabbyy." taehyung sing-songs picking up namjoon and twirling him in the air.

"tae-tae! namjoon says hugging on taehyung's neck really tight .

"what do you want to do today ?" taehyung asks namjoon letting him down .

"play!" namjoon exclaims running to the toy chest they kept down stairs and digs .

he finds exactly what he needs and brings them out .

"um, i want to play princes and prince, because I love to play that ." he says shovong the crown into taehyung's chest, along with the cape .

"ok ok." he says putting the crown on his head and tying the cape around his neck .

namjoon takes the tiara and puts it into his and smiles . " um, taehyungie can you tie this please." he asks taehyung as he agrees .

while he was tying the cape he stared at his neck. hoseok didn't leave hickies the night before ...

the milky white skin was very tempting .
he pulled namjoon close to him . his eyes staring right at his neck .

he brings his lips closer and starts to suck on his skin .

namjoon didn't mind, he actually enjoyed this .

taehyung kept sucking, kissing, every little space on his neck until he found namjoon's sweet spot .

it was right below his ear and namjoon let out a throaty moan .

taehyung was hard, really hard .

he kept sucking, namjoon was trying to suppress  his moans that soon turned into whines .

"baby don't do that . I want to hear you ." taehyung says sucking his neck as he left many splotches of purple skin .

"aw baby, they're so pretty ." he says as namjoon blushes as taehyung stares at his neck.

"you're so pretty baby, all marked up, so everyone knows you're ours." he says as namjoon's tail starts swaying .

he lies his head into taehyung's neck, breathing in that scent of his .

"do you still want to play?" taehyung asks petting namjoon's ears .

"no I have a better game to play."

-
hajsjsksjshsbbdjdidii I updated agian I loves you guys tISTA THUS FOR YOU EVERYTIME I WAS GONNA UPDATE BUT I FORGOT LMAOOOO hoPED
you enjoyed and here was some taejoon for that person that wanted lol thank you~ until next time