♡30 ♡

"the water is COLD." namjoon yelled clingy on hoseok for his dear life not wanting to fall into the cold water.

"baby you need to take this one step at a time. once you're comfortable with the water it wont be cold anymore." hoseok replied trying to prevent namjoon from choking him.

"no i wont, and you KNOW i wont." namjoon yelled in hoseok's ear this time.

"baby calm down, i dont plan to be dead until im wayyy old. so chill out you'll be fine." hoseok said trying to get hold of namjoon's waist before he falls into the pool.

"but it's COLD, i am going to DIE, don't you know what hypothermia is?" namjoon said wriggling to get out of hoseoks grip.

"stop moving, before i push you in." hoseok says as he attempts to get namjoons feet to move deeper into the shallow 5ft pool.

"keep trying to move me, im gonna kick you where the sun don't shine." namjoon said hesitantly even though hoseok probably already knew it was a joke.

"oh really? i'll just throw you into the pool and leave you there to die." hoseok said lifting namjoon off of the ground.

"that's mean ! please put me down, please please please." namjoon pleaded trying to get out of hoseoks grip.

but hoseok just chuckled and waddled with namjoon deeper into the cold water.

"this shit cOLD, pERIODT." namjoon screamed trying to get out of the water.

"namjoon hush." hoseok said getting used to the cool water and started moving away from namjoon.

namjoon stood there arms around his chest over exaggerating over the cold water.

"see babes ? you're fine stop being a baby." hoseok said jokingly as namjoon pouts.

"i AM a baby." he said trying to paddle himself closer to hoseok .

"yes my baby . do you wanna learn how to float?" hoseok says as namjoon splashes the water playfully.

"um no because i've once done it with jihyun and i didn't like the feeling." namjoon said shyly and proceeded to make ripples in the water.

"oh okay then babes wanna play game instead ?"

"what kind of game ?" namjoon asked

"um like Marco Polo, you say marco and i say polo but you have to close your eyes and waddle around the pool like the ugly duckling you are." hoseok joked earning a pout from the younger .

"if anybody is ugly it's you horse face." namjoon said crossing his arms.

hoseok pretended to be offended but smiled anyway.

"well then, go ahead and close your eyes." hoseok says and starts to swim away from namjoon .

"Marco!"

"polo!"

namjoon smiles and starts moving towards hoseok .
he feels at the water and pouts when he finds no one is there .

"Marco!"

"Polo!"

this time the voice is behind him. he smiles mischievously and turns around wailing until he meets a figure no quite hoseoks.

"jihyunie?"

-
pEriODT uh I hoped y'all missed me and I'm sorry this thing is short af but I'll be updating more kinda bc im still trying to get my life together and school is hectic sosososo