Chapter Two

Beginning Our Journey

Malaika Kya

"Eh, so that's what happened."

Nodding my head slowly, I finished the rest of my ale before placing the empty cup on the counter. "I couldn't afford for him to get hurt so I made him forget about me, running away soon after so I could train" I stated as I messed with the ends of my hair. "So you erased yourself from him memories" Meliodas proclaimed as he held his chin. I shook my head before flicking his. "No, you idiot. I sealed away his memories of me. The more I spend time with him or touch him, the more he'll be able to remember me" I informed as I rolled my shoulder before resting my upper body on the wooden island in front of me.

"Man~, I'm beat! Traveling is such a pain in the ass."

"You're a pain in the ass."

"Oh, look Yin came out to play."

Giving said white tiger a playful smirk, I watched as he and his sister sat beside Beowulf

Giving said white tiger a playful smirk, I watched as he and his sister sat beside Beowulf. "So what are you gonna do when we get Ban?" I heard Meliodas question, making me give me attention back to him. "I'm not gonna say a thing nor am I gonna be around him like that. I have a feeling that he'll remember sooner or later, but I'd like to hang onto that 'later' for certain reasons" I answered as I pushed Yin away as he tried to cuddle with me. "Molding your powers, right?" He asked as he jumped onto the counter in front of me. I looked up at him as he leaned down to look at me in the eyes, a cheeky smirk on his lips as he placed his hands on his hips. Closing my eyes in annoyance, I brought an arm out and swiped the annoying man underneath his feet, listening to his surprised grunt as he fell to the ground.

"Right."

Snickering along with Yin, I stood to my feet as I felt the building stop moving. "Ah, we're here" the blonde midget proclaimed as he stood to his feet. "You recover fast as ever" I pointed out as I watched him go to the back to get something. "Um, Mister Meliodas, where are you going?" Elizabeth questioned as I placed my hands behind my head. "Probably went to go get you a change of clothes" I stated, answering for the blonde as he came back with a happy expression on his face. "Quick, go change into this" he ordered as he handed the clothes to the clueless princess, soon pushing her to the back. Knowing what he's up to, I sighed through my nose before looking over at Yang.

"Please go in there and make sure he doesn't try anything on the poor girl."

Nodding her big furry head, Yang lightly nuzzled my leg before doing as I said, immediately kicking Meliodas out before guarding the door. "What'cha do that for Malaika?" My friend questioned in a whining tone. "Because you're a pervert" I answered as I leaned onto one leg. Feeling my ears twitch, I looked up and over towards the kitchen door as Elizabeth walked out. "Not bad, not bad" the perv whistled out as he checked the princess out. "I knew it..." I sighed out as I took notice of how indecent her clothes are.