.00

~~ Linnéa Yari Brown ~~
Monday October 20th 2014
New York, USA

"I'm so sick and tired of him. Don't get me wrong but he be really trying me"

"Who we talking bout now?" She asks as she lifts her head up from her phone. I pick up the cushion beside me and throw it at her.

"Yo ass stay not listening. Man get up outta here witcho shit. You make me tired too"

"I'm sorry Naya. You gotta relax. Stress ain't good for you. But who you talking about?" I sigh.

"I don't know Neve. I guess both of them" I'm hit by a cushion.

"Throwing cushions at me like you knew who the fuck you was talking about" I roll my eyes at her.

"Get up out my building" I point to the door.

"It's my building too Linnéa" (Luh-nay-uh)

"Whatever Narvana" (narr-van-ah)

"Why you gotta say my name like that?" She says after smacking her gums.

"Cause you stay not listening" this girl always has me rolling my eyes.

"I'm sorry b. Bae just texting me init"

"Whatever."

"Who you wanna talk about? Forreal" she puts her phone down on the table. 

Right lemme introduce us.

I'm Linnéa 'Naya' Yari Brown. I am 20 years old. I am half Jamaican and half Curaçaoan.

Narvana 'Neve' (Campbell) Brown, is my best friend, joint at the hip bone. She is 20 years old as well.

We have been best friends since we were born. I was born exactly two weeks after she was. We were both born in Jamaica and bred in America. Our mom's were best friends as well until Narvana's mom ran away when she was a month old. My mom raised us but she died when we were 16. We had to go back to Jamaica for two years so my dad could look after us. But as soon as we turned 18, we came straight back.

~~ Odell C. Beckham Jr ~~

I wake up and I'm not alone in the bed. I sit up to see two women on either side of me. I slide out of the bed and get up.

"Get up an' get out" I take all their clothes and throw them on the bed.

"What the fuck?" The blonde one exclaims as she sits up.

"Oh my god" the brunette says.

"I don't care now get the fuck out" I walk into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"You're a douchebag" another says.

"Y'all best be gone fo' I finish"

**

"You forreal?" I ask Victor.

"Yea man"

"You know who it is?" I ask with a sigh.

"I don't know who it is but I heard it's a girl" he says as he takes a sip of his beer.

"A girl? A girl supposed to help me with my hamstrings and shit?"

"If she a physical therapist, I'm sure she knows how to fuck you up for saying sexist shit like that"

"How can we get a new one mid season?"

"If you wanna be a difficult nigga, take it up with coach"

"Whatever man"

"I'm sure she's good. Coach don't fuck with anyone who would fuck up his players"

"Aight" I say as I slump in my seat.

"Coach loves you. He won't get rid of you Rookie"