Chapter 3: Let's get this party started.

Skylar's POV:

Well my mom fucked up the rest of the day. Currently now i was in my room blasting Metallica from my speakers. My parents went to another party of their friends and can i just say their parties are so lame. But here i am tears running down my cheeks , sitting on my bed , a razor blade in my hand blood dripping onto my legs.

I fucking hate my life. I cut a few more across my arm and my tears are mixed with blood on my legs. I decided to go take a shower. I stood there emotionless in the shower as the hot water washed over my body. There was bloody water running down the drain and i felt the stinging on my fresh cuts. Suddenly a smile appeared on my face. The pain makes me happy.

After a few minutes i got out and got dressed in shorts and a tank top. No one comes in my room anyway so i dress like i want here. I got into bed and then the tears came again.

Your fucking  useless i wish you turned out more like your sister. Goddammit Skylar look at your fucking grades. What the fuck is wrong with you?

I shut my eyes tightly the tears flowing down my cheeks and on to my pillow. Sleep finally took over what felt like hours but surely it was only minutes. The nightmares are haunting my dreams again. Before i knew it my alarm was screaming and i jumped up sitting straight. I shut off the alarm and i was sweating.

"Thank god that's over" i whispered to myself as i got out of bed.

I took a shower and changed in my clothes. I was wearing a dark grey long sleeve shirt with dark blue skinny jeans and grey pumps. I did my hair in a messy bun and put a grey bow in. I went downstairs grabbed an apple and juice and went to school. That was the  repeating cycle of the rest of the week. Wake up, go to school, get home,cut and cry, shower, cry myself asleep, have nightmares and repeat.

It was finally Friday and i got home from school to a empty house. I went to my room to go get ready. The first thing i did was put on some music. I then sat on my bed painting my nails black. I then went to take a shower. In the shower i sang and danced along with the music. After the shower i rapped the towel around me and i avoided myself in the mirror. I knew if i looked at me now i would look at my cuts and i'd cut more for cutting. But that ain't gonna bring down my mood so i went to my closet and i put on my black lace underwear and my long sleeve black dress that stops mid thigh.

I then went to do my hair. I just braid it in a sideway fishtail braid. I put a black bow in my hair to make it look cute. I then applied some make-up not to much tho. I then put on my heels and grabbed my bag. I was really going to sleep over at Gwen's but we weren't gonna have a movie marathon. Her parents didn't mind letting her go to parties.

It was about 5:30pm when i went to pick Gwen up. We are sleeping over at the house so we don't have to drink and drive. I pulled up on her driveway and she looked amazing as always. She was wearing a beautiful little red dress showing off her body and she had red heels on. Her hair hang freely and i must admit if i was Chad i'd keep all the boys 10feet away from her.

She got in the car and she gave me her big cheerful smile.

"Wow you look amazing" she said and i rolled my eyes.