Chapter 16: The break-up

*flashback*

"So wanna ditch school and get drunk?" He asked and i gave him an evil look and smirk...

Skylar's POV:

We waited for another 10min before we made our way to the parking lot. When we got there we decided on who's car we were going to use. We decided to settle it on the classical way. Yeah that's right Rock,Paper,Scissors.

"Best out of three" he said and i nodded.

"Rock,Paper,Scissor" we said and i held out rock and he held out paper.

"Rock, Paper, Scissors"  i held out scissors and he paper.

"Yes!!" I yelled as i held out rock and he scissors.

"Dammit" he said as we made our way to my car.

I got in and he got in by the passenger seat. He picked up the bottle vodka and held it up with a raised eyebrow. The bottle was half full or empty. Whatever you prefer.

"Shutup" i said as i grabbed the bottle and threw it at the back seat. I wasn't drunk. Not at all. The alcohol i had in hasn't effected me at all. Maybe just by the kiss but that's all.

"So where are we going?" He asked.

"I don't know Vikings?" I asked as i looked at him.

"Hell yeah!" He yelled and i turned on the car and the music was blasting very loudly.

Vikings is one of the most popular bars attracting mostly teens and people in their early 20's. It is a really fun bar and they always had awesome music.

A few minutes later we arrived and i found a great parking spot. We then climbed out of the car and made our way inside and what i saw was far from pleasing. Brian and some other brunette bitch were 10 seconds away from ripping each other's clothes off.

"Oh wow. Maybe we should go" Alec said but i just shook my head.

"No were staying. Besides it wasn't meant to be. I mean i kind of did the same thing right? Just give me a second" i said as i walked up to Brian.

"Hey Brian" i said and his head snapped at me and his eyes went big. He threw the girl off of him and a little laugh escaped my lips.

"Sky i can e-" he was cut off by my fist threw his jaw.

"We are done" i said and walked back to a smiling Alec.

"You just love punching people don't you?" He said and laughed.

"Just dicks" i said as i waved my hand trying to get rid of the pain.

"Ouch i'm offended cupcake" he said as he held his hand over his heart.

"Whatever. Come on lets get a drink" i said and grabbed his hand and dragged him to the bar.

We ordered a couple of shots and i was starting to get a little tipsy. That's when my song came on.

"Come on this is my favorite song" i said to Alec as i dragged him to the dance floor.

"Really? This is your favorite song?" He asked as we got to the dance floor.

"Yes Just Like Fire from Pink is a very powerful song" i said as i started dancing.

"You know this is the remix right?" He said with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes i know. It's even better. Now come on don't just stand there. I don't like dancing alone" i said and we just danced for a few songs.

We went to get some more shots.

"Don't you think you had enough cupcake?" Alec asked a little concern in his voice.

"No" i said giving him a glare.

I ordered another shot and downed it Alec giving me a disapproving look.

"This is not you Sky" Alec said.

"Oh then who am i?" I said.

"This is not the Sky i know. She won't get drunk on a school day or when she knows she needs to drive. What is wrong?"  He asked concern all over his face.

"It's his birthday" i whispered as a single tear made its way down my cheek.

"Who's birthday?" He asked and tears were flowing from my eyes.

I then stormed out running to my car. I heard Alec call after me but i was already in my car driving home. Tears never stopped flowing down my cheeks as i made my way home. After a few minutes i pulled into the driveway sitting in my car i tried to calm myself down.

I went into the house to the kitchen. My mom was sitting by the table holding a picture from when i was little. The tears came flowing down my cheeks again. My mom was also crying her eyes out. When she heard me she turned around her eyes were red from the tears and she just stared at me.

"It's your fault" she said giving me a blank look.

"I was a kid!" I yelled my voice cracking and the tears just didn't stop.

"I TOLD YOU STAY OUT OF THE STREETS! I TOLD YOU TO WATCH OVER HIM! YOU'RE USELESS! YOU'RE A FUCKING MURDERER! IT'S YOUR FAULT! YOU ARE SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT! IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN YOU! NOT HIM! HE WAS A SWEET YOUNG BOY! HE COULD'VE LIVED A LONG HAPPY LIFE! BUT NOW HE'S DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!!" my mom yelled and i was shaking and crying tears endlessly flowing down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry" i whispered and i kept on repeating it.

"YOU'RE SORRY?! SORRY ISN'T GONNA BRING HIM BACK! YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD TO ME SKYLAR!!" my mom yelled and i couldn't handle it.

I ran upstairs rushing to my room. I entered my room slamming the door shut and jumping onto my bed crying in my pillow. My mom is right. If it wasn't for me he would still be alive. I should be the one dead not him.

The tears staining my pillow. I then got undressed only in my underwear and searched for my blade. I finally found it and then went to lay on my bed. The voice in my head kept on saying the same thing.

You should be dead ,well now is your chance. Do it!

×××

Hey guys hope you enjoyed
my chapter..

Please vote & comment.

Thanks a lot guys.

I love you all

×××

CarolineH16