Chapter 20 : Taking over

Skylar's POV:

It's been a few days and i hate living out of my suitcase. I haven't been back to school yet but Monday i have to. I thought back to the night i told Alec about everything. He was the first and only person who ever knows.

Speaking of Alec he went out to get food because i complained about how there is nothing in the fridge and how hungry i am. Now was actually the perfect time to move in. I saw his closet and thank the heavens it was a walk in. That means lots of space.

I walked in with my bag and Alec scent hit my nose. God i could stay in here forever for just the smell. I found an open spot and i started packing my stuff out orderly.

°°°°

Alec's POV:

I was driving home with some groceries and Burger King for Sky. She was complaining about how there is nothing in the fridge. Girls i thought as i pulled up in the driveway.

I made my way to the kitchen with everything and putted it down on the counter.

"Sky i'm home with your food!" I yelled and there was silence.

I panicked and ran upstairs to my room.

"Sky?!" I yelled before i got in my room.

I heard a noise in my closet and walked in and there Sky was in my hoodie that is way to big for her and some grey sweatpants. Wait was she unpacking?

I cleared my throat and her head snapped to me and there was a big smile on her face.

°°°°

Skylar's POV :

I just couldn't help myself. I saw this hoodie and i just loved it. Alec wouldn't mind would he? I just shrugged and put it on and my grey sweatpants. I finished unpacking and that's when i heard a throat clear. I looked who it was and a smile took over my face when i saw Alec.

"Are you wearing my hoodie?" He asked and my cheeks started to heat up.

"It's comfortable okay" i said and smiled like a little school girl.

"Yeah i know" he said and laughed.

"I hope you don't mind but i just hate living out of a suitcase so i unpacked" i said looking down. I didn't want to seem like a crazy clingy chick.

"It's fine. Come on some food is down stairs" he said and as he turned i jumped on his back. He just laughed and carried me downstairs.

"Yes! Burger King!" I said and jumped of his back and ran towards the food.

"I've never seen a girl so excited to eat calories" he said and laughed.

"Yeah i don't give a fuck about calories. And i feel all girls shouldn't care about calories because they are perfect just the way they are. Besides food is life" i said and he just smiled and stared at me.

"Stop looking at me like that" i said taking a bite out of my burger.

"Like what?" He asked 

"Like i'm your everything" i said and he walked towards me.

"You are my everything" he said as he grabbed my face and kissed me.

After we pulled away i just shook my head and laughed.

"What's so funny?" He asked as he smiled at me.

"Eat" i said as i pushed the burger to his mouth. He took a bite and kissed my cheek. That's how we spend lunch. We fed each other and kissed a few times. Later on that became on as a food war and we were a mess.