Chapter 12: Saturday

Skylar's POV:

Saturday. Finally. It felt like i was waiting for it forever. I was extremely excited for Brian to meet my friends although a little lot nervous. It was a step-up for our relationship and i don't want to go to fast BUT it could also be a step-down for our relationship if they don't like each other.

I was waiting for Brian to come pick me up. He would be here any minute. *door bell rang* Speaking of... I made my way to the door and there he was. As soon as our eyes met a huge smile came on my face.

"Ready?" He asked and held out his arm.

"Ready" i said as i took his arm. We made our way to the car and he opened the door for me. I got in and the drive was silent. Only a few small talks here and there.

As we got to the small diner i could see the whole group threw the glass windows. Chad and Gwen, Tyler and Tyson, Nick and Luke, Alec and... Oh god no! Not her! Anyone but her. Michelle Bakes. A real bitch. We hated each other since grade 5.

Wow isn't this just going to be great.

We went into the diner and we made our way to  the table. Everyone was introduced and Michelle and i just glared daggers at each other.

What's that saying? Ah! If looks could kill you would've been dead and 6 feet underground years ago.

Well it's that situation.

I didn't even greet Alec. He has been such a rude prick these last few weeks i don't know why i should just accept it and try my best to keep him happy. No way hosay.*raised hands*

Everyone ordered their drink and they didn't wait just a few minutes for the questions. Well what was i actually expecting?

"So Brian.. You go to college?" Nick asked with folded arms.

"Yeah, yeah. Living the college dream" Brian said with a smile.

"So you study law huh?" Luke asked his arms on the table with his fingers locked.

"Uh yeah. Wanna be a lawyer" Brian said smirking.

"Boring" Alec retorted and the bitch next to him laughed. I just gave him a glare.

"Oh shutup Alec. We all know you're jealous cause you're gonna be a stripper and he is gonna be a big shot fancy lawyer" Tyson said and the whole tabled laughed. Alec just rolled his eyes and muttered a whatever.

"So you go to a good school?" Chad asked holding Gwen tight.

"Yeah N.W.T actually" he said and he smiled.

"Wow impressive" Gwen said and gave me the look 'he is a keeper'.

"Not that impressive" Alec said with a eye roll.

"No it actually is. It's one of the best colleges and it is super hard to get in" Nick said and i laughed.

"Yeah Mr. Nerd over there and you Mr. Geek would make perfect friends" Alec said with a really sarcastic smile. Brian just cleared his throat and i grabbed his hand hooking our fingers together.

"Yeah well i think so to" Nick said and smiled at Brian. "At least we know we have a future and can count higher than ten" Nick retorted at Alec and the table laughed.

"Yeah i'm just glad i'm not a giant" he said and Brian was about to say something but i cut him off.

"Alec a word" i said as i stood up trying to stay calm. The waiter was just here a minute ago and gave everyone their drinks as fast as she could probably sensing the bad tension in the air.