Chapter 2: Max's cuteness

Skylar's POV:

Kill me now! I thought to myself. It's in the middle of the third period. History! Yay! Nay! *serious face* Mr. James talks so slowly i'm gonna fall asleep any minute. You know that one teacher that loves to talk and talk but talks so slowly you want to hit them on the head a million times so they could get smarter? Yeah well that is Mr. James. He is very old, i don't know why he hasn't retired yet.

I just couldn't help the urge. I got out my iPhone and started to text Liam.

Sky

Hey!

Liam

Hey stranger ;)

Sky

What ya up to danger?

Liam

Not much... You?

Sky

Oh just in the middle of history (:

Liam

If i was by your side i would've made it less boring ;)

Sky

Sure.  Well i'll rather sit next to you than this nerd.

Liam

Know the feeling!!

Before i could reply i heard a troat clear next to me.

Sky

Shit! Got to go bye!

"Hey Mr. James" i said with a sickening sweet smile.

"Skylar what are you doing?" He asked with folded arms.

"Sorry Mr. James it was my mother. She just wanted to tell me she is sorry she will be coming home tonight over personal reason i really don't want to discuss with the whole class" i lied trying to look sad. 

"Okay but this is the last time it will never happen again! Understand?" He said and unfolded his arms his expression softening and i tried so hard not to laugh. Thank god Mr. James is easy.

"Yes sir. Thanks for understanding" i said and he walked away and i then laughed into my arms as quiet as possible.

The bell finally rang and i made my way out of that class.  Next was English at least the teacher was nice and and we normally did what we want. I got in class taking out my phone to see if i have a message from Liam.

Liam

Oh busted!

Sky

Haha! At least Mr. James is easy so technically not busted!

Liam

You sneaky little girl! ;)

Sky

You know it ;)

Liam

So how about you and me go grab lunch in the janitor's closet. ;)