Chapter 13: I can't.

Skylar's POV:

When i got home Alec's words kept on replaying in my head. Oh and Skylar do us all a favour and drop dead. Everyone told me that i should just ignore him and he is a jackass. Finally when i thought for once i can escape the blade i'm right back at where i started.

You mean nothing to me. Fuck you too Sky! Tears were flowing down my cheeks. I was thinking back to Sam to. Oh god Sammy. It's all your fault! He is dead because of you! My mom's voice plays in my head. You are pathetic! Wish you were never born! My sister's voice is in my head now. .

My arms stinging and blood dripping. I was alone at home so the coast was clear. I screamed threw my cries and pain. I was really tired of this life.

Well you can end it.

The voice in my head said. I shook the thought away as i heard my phone ring. Without looking at the caller id i answered it.

"Hello?" I said trying to keep my voice steady.

"Hey sweetheart. How are you feeling?" Brian's voice came from the other line. 

"I'm good. How are you?" I said surprised that my voice didn't give anything away.

"I would be better if i was with you" he said and a smiled appeared on his face.

"Same here" i replied biting my lower lip. The tears slowly fading away.

"How about i bring some pizza and other snacks to your place and then we could watch movies?" He asked and it sounded amazing. My parents will be back tomorrow night so i don't have to worry about that.

"Sure sounds great" i said and i actually smiled.

"Great i'll see ya in about an half an hour" he said.

"Okay"  i replied my smile grew when i heard what he said next.

"Okay" he said and laughed.

I then hanged up looking at my screen and seeing blood on it. I then looked down at my arms and instantly regret it.  I went to take a shower ignoring the pain. I then got dressed in a black long sleeve shirt and a pair of jean shorts. My shirt said 'I'm sorry for what i said when i was hungry' and i thought it was really cute.

I just did my hair in a messy bun and then put on some black ankle socks.  I got a text from Brian telling me he is almost there. I made my way down stairs when i heard the bell ring.

I opened the door and there Brian stood with 3 bags that probably had sweets and chips and something to drink in and 3 pizzas in the other. Holy mother of cheese balls. Was he really trying to get me fat?

"Hey" i said with the biggest smile on my face.

"Hey" he said and winked and i took the pizza boxes from him.

"My room or the living room?" I asked him

"Wherever princess just as long as i'm with you" he said and winked.

"Okay my room then it's more comfortable  than the living room" i said and made my way upstairs and he followed me.

We quickly settled in and was now watching The Maze Runner. God Dylan O Brien is hot. He had one arm around me and my arm was over his waist. It was really comfortable and i can lay like this forever.

After the movie was done i sat up straight and Brian doing the same. I then felt him kiss my neck and i giggled and i could feel his smile on my neck.

"So what do you want to watch next?" I asked and he laid his chin on my shoulder.

"Mmm i don't know. How about ... Jurassic World?" He asked and i smiled.

"Perfect" i said and he then placed a soft kiss on my shoulder.

In the middle of the movie he kissed my cheek multiple times. I turned my head to face him and he had this adorable smile plastered on his face. I then kissed him softly on the lips. He slowly leaned in making our lips touch. It was soft and a passionate kiss.

My hand went around his neck and his hands were on my back. I felt his tongue on my bottom lip and i didn't grant him access , just to tease him. He suddenly bit my lip and i automatically opened my mouth. His tongue slipped in and we just explored each others mouths.

He then slowly pushed me backwards as he got above me. He then made his way to my neck and suddenly he bit me and i couldn't stop the moan that left my lips. Dammit why does my weakness need to be biting?

His hand was on my knee and he slipped it higher and it send tingles to my tummy. He then lifted my leg and he went down lower with his body between my legs. A hand slipped under my shirt and i pushed it away. Our lips still together i pulled away.

"Brian i can't" i said i was so scared he was gonna be mad or something.

"I understand princess" he said and gave me another quick kiss on the lips.

We then just cuddled and watch movies for the rest of the night. Thank god Brian was so understanding. Ugh i think i love him. Woah Sky slow down. That's the first time.

I suddenly yawned and i was craving coffee.

"Hey you want coffee?" I asked as i sat up straight.

"Uh yeah thanks. One coffee, two sugars and milk" he said and gave me a smile.

"Okay. I'll be right back" i said with a wink and made my way downstairs.

After a few minutes i made my way to my room with a cup of coffee in each hand. I hand him one and we watched further.

I know caffeine is supposeta give ya energy but it just makes me more tired. After i finished my coffee i fell asleep on his chest listening to his heartbeat

×××

Hey guys. So i know this is kind of a rough chapter
BUT hope you liked it!!

Please vote & comment your thoughts

Thanks a lot

I wuv you guys!*

×××

CarolineH16