Chapter 23: The end

Skylar's POV:

It's been a couple of months and we graduated. My mother and i have made peace and Alec and i were officially dating. My parents really liked Alec. We spend a lot of time with his pack and they are really great people.

To be honest i'm done with highschool and i have no idea what i'm going to do with my life. Alec was currently taking me and the pack to this amazing place he discovered in the woods.

It was really amazing. It was really breath taking. It was on the point of the edge and you could look all over the woods.

We just stood there taking it all in.

"It's amazing" i said and Alec nodded.

"Not as amazing as you" he said and i rolled my eyes.

I then stood on my toes and kissed his cheek. He then looked at me and crashed our lips together.

"Okay get a room you two" Dean commented and Alec gave him the finger.

"Oh is that how many friends you have?" Blake commented and Alec pulled away.

"No but this" Alec said making a zero with his hand " is how many girls ever talked to you" Alec said and we all burst out laughing.

"Hey many girls have talked to me before and i know i've dated more than you" he said and Alec rolled his eyes.

We decided to stay there for a while and we just talked about random things.

"Hey Sky we kind of need to tell you something" Alec said and everyone was paying full attention now.

"What?" I asked.

"Well" Derek said

"We sort of have to" Meg said.

"Leave" Dean finished and a frown appeared on my face.

"What?" I asked.

"Well Sky we can't stay in one place it's just not how it works" Blake said and tears came down my cheek.

"Sky i want you to come with us" Alec said

"Alec you know i can't" i said and shook my head.

"Please cupcake come with me" Alec pleaded but i can't. Everything is here. My whole life.

"Alec i really can't"

It was sad. We spend the next couple of days together and when he left i really only broke down. Gwen there to listen to my cries and picking up the pieces.

I wish i could say my story had a happy ending but it really didn't. There came good things out of it too. I went off to college and graduated , become a therapist and moved to New York. Continued to do great things there. And i had a baby. No just kidding i got a husky that looked just like Alec's wolf form. I was playing with my dog when i heard a knock on my apartment door.

I opened it and there he stood Alec freakin' Black. Six years later and he still looks the same.

THE END