Plans

My phone vibrates and I smile, looking down expecting to see Joshua's name, I get slightly disappointed. Cheyenne decides that we need another girls night and, thinking of what happened last time, I want to tell her another time.

Instead I decide it will be good to be with her for a few hours so I can stop waiting for him to text me.

Chey decides for another night out of town, this time, her boyfriend has a place in mind. Considering I have no idea where we are going, I grab tight fitting jeans and a T-shirt.

After 3 his, they finally arrived. My hair hands in a pony tail and my tennis shoes are easy to run in. I'm not yup sure why I choose tennis shoes when a night out is the only thing that is happening but I felt comfortable and at ease with myself.

I feel asleep in the car, even with my fear of riding with people, something felt like I would not be hurt and as if I couldn't be fearful of tonight..

When we arrived at the destination, my heart skipped a beat. Looking around uneasily I watch Cheyenne and her boyfriend got out of the car.

I was frozen in my seat, unable to move.. Refusing to think they'd put me in danger.

But, knowing that they may.

The building was an old insane asylum. My heart races and I watch Cheyenne and Alex as they had for the site, hand in hand.

Taking out my cell, I decide to text Joshua to come pick me up.

"I know that's it's late but I went out with a friend and her boyfriend and now I really hope you can come pick me up?" I send the text and wait for his reply. it seems like hours but it's really only 3 minutes.

"Are you okay? Did they hurt you? Where are you, I'm on my way now."

I tell him everything that happened and give him the name of the place that we were at and in no time, I was waiting for him.

It seems like forever before he likes up and I jump into his truck and hug him tightly. Tears almost slip down my cheeks but I quickly wrote them away.

"So, where do you want to go?" He asks me as he backs up.

"Out of this town" I mumble softly.

Looking at him, his blue eyes seem to whisper all of these unknown secrets.

While driving, his hand rests on my thigh and I twice my fingers with his. Shy as I am, i about his eyes completely until we stop.

"I hope you don't mind. My house is Alittle messy but I want expecting to have you come over." Is cute watching him talk, his southern drawl drowns out any other thoughts I have. The rest of my day before this point seemed to have never happened.

Inside his house, the walls were bare but it has two bedrooms and one bath. The kitchen and living room were all one room and his couch and TV took up most of the space. I've what's heard you can tell a lot by a man's house, and though he said he needed to clean, it looked pretty spotless to me.

Cheyenne's name came up as she texted and called me. I know it was wrong of me, but I could honestly care less....