Love?

After a few hours of sitting around just watching movies Joshua tells me to get dressed and I smile then walk to the bedroom. Searching through my bag I decide to wear pants and a favorite shirt off mine. My skinny jeans hug my hips and are low riders. While the shirt is a halter top. I choose short heels and walk out of the room. While making my way to the living room, I notice Joshua's face and grin shyly at him. "What?" I question him uneasily. He shrugs then shakes his head.

He opens my door and helps me into the truck then climbs into the drivers seat.

As he drives, he taps his fingers to the beat on the steering wheel and keeps looking at Me out the corner of his eye. I feel myself get nervous and look at him. "Do I need to put on a jacket or something?" He glances at Me and laughs. "No, you just take my breath away is all." His answer shocks me and I sit in the away quietly as he drives.

We stop at a park and I look around. "What are we doing?" I say with a smile. He looks at Me and his eyes light up. "I'm about to show you what I do at home" He says. After he helps me out of the truck again, he gets a guitar out of the back and takes my hand.

Joshua's POV

I find a small place in the middle of the park that's between many benches. People look over at us, and older couples smile at us as I pull my guitar out of its case. Curiosity peaks and people start to stop walking and watch me. Nervousness takes over and my hands begin to shake. I close my eyes and picture myself back at home. In the comfort of my hometown and in the same park that I grew up in. My fingers steamed over the cords and my voice took over my mind. All with disappeared as I sang. Opening my eyes, I look over at Dani and she smiles at Me. Her eyes sparkle and I reach for her hand. She takes it and starts singing along with me as I pull her beside me.

Money starts to fill my case and she smiles excitedly up at Me. After the song, an older man comes up to us and looks into my eyes. "I was wondering if you could take request?" He whispers weakly. She looks at Me and I tell the man yes. He whispers his request in my ear and she watches me closely. After the man pulls back, I look at him and nod. "Barton Hollow" is the song chosen and I smile at the man. His eyes light up with happiness and my heart flips in joy.

After a few hours I tell her to sit down on the bench and walk to her while singing "Check Yes or No". Tears come into her eyes and I can't help but feel my heart race.  With everyone around, I blush nervously but keep my eyes trained on her. Once the song is over, I get on one knee and look up at her. I know what every one is thinking, and she looks at Me shocked.

Looking into her eyes I draw a shaky breath and take her hands in mine, Pushing my guitar over my shoulder so it falls over my back.

"Dani, I know we haven't known one another long, but, I want to be your one and only. Will you be my girlfriend?"

Waiting for her answer seemed like an eternity and she bit her lip worriedly and I knew what she was thinking. Without giving her the chance to say no just get, I raise her chin so she was looking into my eyes.

"I know you're worried about your dad and I understand. But I Don't care about him! Only you and how you make me feel. I knew what I wanted to say at first, then I got here and my mind went blank. But. you make me smile and make me feel. I'm only asking for a chance."

my heart skipped a beat as I waited for her answer... Then her eyes filled with tears.