Dreams

"Dani! Wakeup!"

I gasp and stare around the darkened room as Joshua lands over me. Worry fills his expression and I turn away from him. Avoiding the urge to curl into his chest. Instead, he wraps his arms around me and pulls me to him. My heart beat begins to show down and I release my grip on him some. The reality of what is happening make me want to break down but there's no reason.

The dreams are back.

Joshua's POV

Her kicks bruised my legs and her cries would forever torment me at night.

After an hour of trying to get her to open up to me, I have gotten no where. We sit across from one another at my table and she has her head in her hands. The broken look of her makes her look so vulnerable but she refuses to let me touch her. I Dont understand anything but, her vacant stare shows me that she is not willing to let Me in.

As the day drags on, she finally starts laughing and I see the same sparkle in her eyes that I seen when we first met. Thinking back, I can still easily remember the glow of the fire in her emerald eyes. She was so beautiful, and even seeing her at her worse today was more beautiful than what I seen the first night I met her. The strength and dependence she shown me was even more than i could stand because a part of me knew that she could let me go before i ever could her.

As we watch movies, she has the popcorn In her lap and I hold her against my chest, letting her lean against me.

But, my thoughts won't stay away from the scene that I witnessed this morning.

She'd be fine if we ever left one another, and we weren't even a couple yet. But the thought terrified me. "What are you thinking?" her voice pulls me from my thoughts and I glance at her apologetically. "Youre just gorgeous." I whisper softly, trying to sound convincing. I figure she buys it because she leans over and kisses me gently. Her lips taste of sugar and cinnamon. My tongue pushes against her lips and she invites me in. While I kiss her, she trails her finger tips up my chest and I forget how to breathe so I pull away.

Smiling, she kisses my cheek and lays down, making room for me to lay behind her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am having to edit most of my story because when I bold words and sentences, they all sick together and make it so I'm not able to space my words out. So I won't be using either anymore..

I'll change things around so you'll know when I'm texting, talking, and thinking.

Thank you.