The cruise

As he steps out of the bathroom, I stand and grab my bathing suit. His eyes gleam when I walk away and shut the door behind me. The bathroom looks pretty average, until you turn to the toilet and sink, which are made of crystal and are freezing cold! My hands shake slightly as I undress and start to put my bathing suit on. Outside the door, Joshua is humming a familiar tune and I laugh Alittle too loudly and he stops suddenly. "Hey. don't laugh! Conway is amazing!" He laughs and I nod in agreement.

Finally in the bathing suit, I feel myself get self conscious and refuse to leave the bathroom. He pull on the door and I quickly lock it. "That's not very nice!" He laughs. I blush slightly and look in the mirror. My tanned stomach and toned figure should not be an issue, but It is. I grab a towel and step into the room. Joshua's eyes meet mine and he frowns slightly. "Are you okay?" He asks me worriedly. My hand shakes slightly as I hold the towel to me, but I still nod at him. His hand meets mine and I let him twine our fingers together.

As we reach the pool, we choose a seat in the shade and Alittle bit away from everyone. Or, as away as we can be. He never let's go of my hand and I feel eyes on us. While looking around, I notice multiple girls looking at him and feel Alittle jealously make itself welcome in my emotions. I try to push the feelings away then they quickly fade when Joshua smiles at me. Smiling back, I remove the towel and place it behind me on the chair.

He orders a shot of 1800 and looks at me. I shake my head and laugh as he throws the shot back and shakes his head slightly. His blue eyes meet mine and I am reminded of the first night we met. I get lost in the memory of him on the other side of the bonfire and he seems to be caught in the same memory.

Joshua's POV

Her smile seems to lighten up the entire boat and I know I made one hell of a decision when I decided to bring her with me. As our eyes meet, time freezes and I think back to our first kiss and it embarrassed us both.

Her eyes dance as she looks around the boat, but my eyes never leave her. Her skin is tanned and she has a small freckle on her side. The urge to kiss her becomes to much and I stand up, take her face in my hands and kiss her. Her face gets warm beneath my palms and I laugh against her lips. As we kiss, she pulls me closer and doesn't let me go.

When she pulls away, my heart beat seems to be going one hundred miles per hour and every other person on the boat disappears.