Chapter One

Author Note: So I am still going to write the other HappyxOC story. But I am still struggling with getting the documents off the old PC I had. I got inspiration for another story. So here it is. Other stories will also be updated, I just have awful ADHD so I get writers block, work on other stories and then come back to it. Just be patient c:

xoxo -Sophi

I walked across the quad, the books in my arms feeling heavier every second I had to carry them. It was the beginning of my second year at college and I had to go pick up at least 7 textbook, all of them weighing 5 pounds each I swear. 

My two best friends were coming up later to bring me the furniture and stuff I needed for my dorm. They were going to probably be here soon. I had decided to move in early so that I could move around campus and get everything I needed to do before classes started, without a bunch of scared freshmen in my way. I had learned my lesson last year when I was a freshman myself. 

I was lost in my music and unpacking what I had brought with me, when my phone rang. I danced my way over, answering the call.

"International House of Pancakes, may I take your order?" I turned down my music. 

"Yes, I'd like to order 1,000 chocolate chip pancakes," my friend Opie replied with a chuckle. 

I laughed, "Hey Winston. You guys close?"

"Yeah, we'll be there in a couple minutes. You want to meet us outside your dorm?"

"Sure," I chirped, hanging up. 

I grabbed the keys to my room and building and bounded down the stairs. I got outside and could hear the roar of motorcycles coming down the road. I beamed when I saw Opie's truck come into eyesight. He pulled into the parking spot in front of me, the two bikes parking beside him. 

I saw some of the girls stop and stare as Jax and one of their friends got off their bikes. I smiled and shook my head, girls at an all girls college could get thirsty as hell. 

Opie hopped out of the truck and gave me hug. 

"Everything made it in one piece I think," he said. 

"God I hope so," I replied turning to Jax and pulling him into a hug as well. 

"I'm so happy to see you guys."

"Miss us already?" Jax teased. 

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah I guess I am a bit. But don't expect me to say that again."

Jax laughed and I looked around him to the other guy leaning against his bike. He was hot. His head was clean shaved, muscles showing clearly through his shirt and cut. I could spot a couple tattoo's peeking out. 

"So whose mr. moody?" I asked, a grin tugging at my lips as I crossed my arms. 

"Steph, this is Happy," Jax introduced us. 

Happy just nodded his head in response. 

"Doesn't talk much does he?" I whispered to Jax. 

"He's more of the silent type."

"I can tell. Alright, well let's start moving shit in."

It only took us a couple hours to move everything in. The few girls that were on campus and we passed would stop and stare as Jax and the boys moved things in. I wonder how long it will be before some asks me who they are and if they're single. 

"Well thanks for your help," I said as we stood out by the bikes smoking, "I won't keep you guys any longer. I'm sure you guys have some club stuff to take care of."

"Yeah I guess we should be heading back," Jax said as he watched a girl walk by. I smacked his arm.

"Stop it. You know the rule, no sleeping with any of them here. It was so awkward last time," I said with a groan. 

"Whatever," Jax said, rolling his eyes before pulling me into a hug, "We'll see you later."

I pulled away from him only to be pulled into another hug by Opie. I waved goodbye as they drove off then disappeared back into my dorm. 

3 months later:

I pulled into the Teller-Morrow shop, stepping out of my car. I locked the door behind me, heading into the shop, the heels of my boots clicking on cement. 

"Hey Jax, you seen my father?" I asked, pulling the sunglasses off my face.

"Hey Steph. I think he's in the club house. What are you doing here?" he asked, wiping his hands off on a rag. 

"My car needs wheel bearings. The sound is deafening."

Jax nodded, "Alright. But we won't get the parts for at least a day."

I shrugged, "That's fine. I'm on a break from school anyways. I'll be here for about a week."

"Break? It's only October, what break are you on?"

"A mental health one," I snapped. 

Jax raised his hands in surrender, "Alright. Chibs is inside."

I nodded, walking through the adjoining door into the clubhouse. I spotted Dad as soon as I walked in. Playing pool as usual. 

"20 bucks I can sink the eight ball in one shot," I said, standing beside him. 

"You're on," Dad said, straightening up and handing me the cue. 

I leaned over the table, lining up my shot. I pulled back the cue and snapped it forward. The eight ball shot forward, hitting the edge of the table and bouncing back before finally rolling to a stop in the middle of the table. 

I hung my head while my dad just laughed at me. 

"Pay up," he said, holding his hand out with a grin.

"You wouldn't actually make your own daughter pay would you?" I asked, batting my lashes. 

"Fine," Dad said with small groan, "But don't tell anyone I let you off without paying. Otherwise everyone will do it to me."

"I promise," I said, putting the cue down on the table. 

"So what are you doing here?" Dad asked. 

"I just needed a break. Decided to come home for a bit," I answered with a shrug. 

"What about school?"

"I already cleared it with my professors and I turned in all my work ahead of time. I'll be okay."

Dad eyed me, he didn't seem convinced. 

"I mean if you really don't want me to be here I can always go back," I said, my voice soft and a little pout on my face. 

Dad sighed and rolled his eyes, pulling me into a hug. "Stop being a brat."