Chapter Thirteen

I was anxious, waiting for Happy to get back. He had let me know last night that he was finally coming back. Jax had come back a couple days ago but Happy had stayed back. I had to fight the urge to ask him what happened. The curiosity was killing me about whether or not Happy had hooked up with anyone, but on the other hand, did I really want to know?

I heard a bike and I peeked out the clubhouse window. I suppressed a squeal when I saw Happy. I rushed out of the clubhouse, almost tackling Happy as he got off his bike. Happy chuckled, wrapping his arms around me.

"Missed me?"

I nodded, "A lot."

I leaned away a bit, looking up at him, "Did you get it out of your system?"

Happy shook his head, "There was nothing to get out of my system. You're the only one I want."

I smiled, standing up on my tip toes and pressing my lips against his.

"So is this finally an answer?" Happy asked, pulling away from the kiss.

I blushed, looking away from him and tracing lines over his tattoos. I nodded, "Yeah."

I jumped at the sound of tires squealing as cars raced into the lot. I turned around, my back pressed against Happy's chest. The car stopped right in front of us. Skin heads stepped out.

"Stephanie, go inside," Happy said in a low voice.

I nodded, stepping away.

"Don't you go anywhere," one of them snapped at me. I froze in my steps, looking at Happy frantically.

"What do you Nazi's want?" Happy snapped, his arm finding its way around my shoulders again and pulling me to him.

The one who had snapped at me, knocked on the back door of the car. It opened and Derek stepped out. My stomach dropped and I pushed away from Happy.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Happy growled, stepping closer to Derek who just shrunk away from his towering figure.

"Our friend here tells us that you and him had some words. Some confusion over what happened at some party? Possibly some drunk lies?" the man said, his eyes never leaving me.

"There's no confusion and I didn't threaten him. I PROMISED him that I was going to kill him. And I have every intention of keeping that promise," Happy snarled.

"Yeah, see I don't think you will," the man continued, "Because if you touch him, she dies." He jabbed his finger at me.

"And word on the street is that big bad Happy ain't so big and bad anymore," his friend added with a grin.

"I don't care what the fuck the word on the street is, I will still kill each and everyone of you and add you to my collection," Happy said, pulling his shirt up a bit and showing the smiley face tattoos.

"What's going on here?" I looked over to see Clay and Tig headed in our direction.

"Nothing," the first guy said, "Just having a friendly chat. Let's go."

They got back into the car, leaving as fast as they drove in. I tried to calm my breathing, my whole body shook. I put my hands on either side of the face, tears falling down my cheeks.

"Stephanie. Steph, baby, breathe. You gotta breathe," Happy said, holding me by the shoulders.

I breathing became more rapid and shallow. Broken sobs escaped my lips and I began to get light headed. I gripped Happy's arm as I felt myself go down.

Happy's POV:

"Woah, baby girl," I said, quickly grabbing Stephanie as she fell down. Slipping my arms under her, I picked her up with ease. I pushed past Clay and Tig, carrying her into the clubhouse.

"Bloody hell," Chibs jumped up from the table he was sitting at, "What the hell happened?"

I ignored him, taking Stephanie to my room. I gently laid her on the bed. I cover her with a blanket before leaving the room, shutting the door softly behind me. Chibs was right out in the hallway waiting for me.

"What the hell is going on?" he demanded.

"Derek showed up. Talk to Clay, we need to deal with this guy." I said before disappearing to the main room to find something for Stephanie.

I sat around the table, between Piney and Chibs. Stephanie had woken up and calm down from her spell a while ago. I didn't want her to be alone, she was so fragile emotionally so I sent her home with Gemma. I told Stephanie that now was the time for us to do something about Derek. I also told her I was going to tell the rest of the club.

At first she really wasn't okay with it but I had to tell them. I needed them to know what was going on and how we should go about taking care of this. I took a deep breath, inhaling the nicotine and smoke. Clay looked at me.

"Alright, so you have something to tell the club. You want all of us here, we're here. What's going on? I really hope this has something to do with the Nords that were in my lot today," He said.

I nodded, leaning forward on the table, "Yeah it does. And it has to do with Stephanie as well, they're gunning for my old lady."

Jax chuckled, "Congrats man."

I muttered a thanks but went back to the story, "The Nords came as an escort to this guy Derek Whitehill."

"What does that have to do with Stephanie?" Opie asked.

I put out the cigarette and lit another one.

"They said if we touched the kid, they'd kill Stephanie. I want to know what his connection to them is," I replied.

"But WHY would they kill Stephanie?" Clay pressed. I looked at Chibs. I was able to say the words, but I felt as though Chibs should say it.

"He raped my daughter," Chibs said, staring at the table, "The son of a bitch got her drunk and he raped her."

The room fell silent as everyone just stared at each other, unsure of what to say.

"So," I finally spoke up, "What are we going to do?"