Ch 2

"So what game do you want to play sweetie?" Adrian asked as he looks down at his child with gentleness in his green eyes. "Hmm what about hide and go seek?" Riley asked as she looked up at her father with a smile. "Alright, do you want be it or me?" Adrian asked. "Hmmm, you be it daddy, and do not cheat!" Riley said crossing her arms over her chest. "I promise I won't cheat" Adrian said placing his hand over his heart. "Good now start counting!" Riley orders causing her father to chuckle. "Ok, 1...2...3..4" Adrian started to count as his baby girl took off running.

"Where to hid where to hide" Riley said to herself as she looks around the yard. "Ha that's perfect!" Riley said as she heads over to her fathers trailer and crawled under it. "5...6...7...8...9...10" ready or not here I come!" Adrain shouted as he began his search. As Adrian walking around searching for his child he noticed a police officer walking up their yard. "Hi officer can I help you?" Adrian asked. "Yeah, there's a gas leak, and you and your child should head on inside" the officer said causing Adrian to look over at his baby girl with a worried look. "Riley inside now!" Adrian yelled.

"But daddy what about our game?" Riley pouted as she crawls out of her hiding spot. "Just go inside" Adrian said once again causing his daughter to head inside with a frown on her face. "Thank you officer" Adrian said shaking his hand "Hey no problem" the officer said as he walks off. "I hope they get it fixed soon" Adrian said to himself a also made his way inside.