Ch 7

As Riley and Tristan are running down the road she noticed a arm tuck driving towards them "Tristan hurry get into the bush" Riley whispers as she quickly dove right into the bush. Just as Tristan made her way into the bush the army truck drove right by them "man that was close" Tristan whispers as she looks over at Riley with a smile. "Yeah you are, just imagine what they would of done if they saw you" Riley replied as she slowly peeks out from her hiding spot. When Riley saw the cost was clear she quickly crawled out of her hiding spots "come on lets go before they come back around" Riley said putting out her hand.

"Maybe we should heed back" Tristan said grabbing a hold of her good friends hand as she goes to stand up. When Riley heard what her friend said a small frown appears on her face, "I hope your joking" Riley said causing her friend to look down at the ground and kicked the dirt. "Fine! I don't need you, I'll go find him myself" Riley said storming off leaving Tristan there with a sad look on her face. "Riley I'm sorry!" Tristan shouted as she watches her food friend running down the deserted road.

After a bit of running Riley started to slow down "I don't need her" Riley whispers as she quickly wipes the tear away. As Riley walking down the road she started to fell the ground beneath her started to shake "oh no there here" Riley said to herself as she looks around to see if she could spot the monsters, but when she didn't she started to make a mad dash back to were her friend was. But before Riley could make it far a massive foot slammed down right in front of her causing her to fall backwards hard "Ow!" Riley cried out causing the giant to speak out "are you ok?" The voice asked causing Riley to freeze in fear.