Ch 21

Once at the playground Tony slowly climbs up the ladder "do you want to go down the slide?" Tony asked looking down at the tiny girl with a gentle smile. "Sure I love going down the slides" Riley replied looking up at the giant boy as he walks over to the slide and took a seat. "You ready?" Tony asked looking down at the girl as he gently placed her onto his lap, " yeah I'm ready" Riley replied. "Well than lets go" Tony said as she pushes himself down the slide causing Riley to hold on tight, "weeeeee!!!" Riley giggles as she slides all the way down.

Once at the bottom of the slide Tony looks down at her with a grin "what's next!?" Tony asked as his twin brother walks over to them, "hmm hide and go seek" Riley replied causing both brothers to look at each other. "Ok you and Blake hide first" Tony replied as he gently hands Riley over, "ok start counting" Riley replied pointing to the giant boy. As Tony started counting Blake quickly started to walk off "where do you want me to put you?" Blake asked looking down at the tiny girl, "hmm place me on that rock over there" Riley replied as she points to it.

With a nod Blake gently places Riley on top of the rock "ok I'll be behind that tree" Blake said as he quickly took off running towards the tree. After a bit Tony finished his counting "hmm I'm going to check the rock" Tony said with a smirk as he slowly made his way over there. Once he got near the rock Tony yelled boo causing Riley to tumble backward causing her to bang up her leg "ow!" Riley cried out in pain causing Blake to rush over. "Riley I'm sorry I didn't mean it, I swear" Tony said with regret showing in her eyes, "I want my daddy!!!" Riley whimpers.