Ch 29

As walking Adrian walking back to his little girl playing with her hair "hey are you ready to get your bed?" Adrian asked causing Riley to look up at him with a smile, "was the guy mad?" Riley asked hopping off the bench as she walks over to her father's hand. "Nope, he was very understanding" Adrian replied giving his little girl a warm smile as he gently lifts her up to his face. "That's good, because I thought he's going to be mad" Riley replied as she laid down on his father's massive hand, "like I said he was very nice about it" Adrian replied as he made his way down the road.

After a bit of walking they finally reached the building were Riley was staying at "ok I'm going to lift the roof off" Adrian replied looking down at his little girl, "ok daddy when you do place me down there so I can say sorry to my friend" Riley replied. Once Adrian ripped the roof off he quickly placed his little girl down "be right back daddy" she said as she took off running down the hallway. As Adrian scanning the room he heard a loud pitch scream causing him to look down by the same door his daughter walked out of "Mrs. moon is that really you" Adrian asked causing her to pass out in fear.