Ch 19

Couple hours later

When Adrian slowly started to wake up he felt the lightest pressure on his face "mm Riley sweetie time to get up" Adrian slowly opening his to see that his baby girl moved. "No daddy five more minutes" Riley whimpers as she snuggles more into her father's cheek, "fine I'll just get the tickle bug over here to wake ya than" Adrian replied slowly getting up on his side causing his child to shiver from the cool. "No you won't daddy" Riley replied looking up at her with tired eyes, "you wanna bet" Adrian replied as he started to tickle his little girl.

"Daddy!!!! Stop it!!!!" Riley giggles as she tires her best to escape her father's massive fingers and as she thought she was going to get away her father places his other hand in front of her. "Do you surrender?" Adrian asked watching his daughter lean against his hand, "yes I do, but this isn't over" Riley replied sticking her tong out. "Oh I think it is" Adrian replied sitting up on the couch causing his daughter to slide down onto his lap. "Aww I missed the movie" Riley whines as she looks up at her father, "it's ok honey we can watch it again another time" Adrian replied gently scooping his little girl up and gave her a gentle nuzzle. "Daddy can we have a picnic?" Riley asked as she gave her father a quick hug, "sure that sounds great, lets go see if Kim and the boys wants to go" Adrian replied standing up.