Ch 31

As they are walking down the road Riley started to hear police cars "daddy I hear the police" Riley said looking up at her father with worried eyes, "same here sweetie" Adrian replied looking around. As his eyes landed on them he lets out a sigh "looks like there coming towards us" Adrian said looking down at his little girl, "why? We didn't do anything wrong" Riley said turning her attention over to the police. Once the police reached the massive man they quickly got out of their cars "freeze monster!" one of them yelled causing Adrian to chuckle "what are you going to do shoot me with your puny gun?" Adrian asked as he gently placed his child in his pocket.

"Your under arrest!" the cop yelled as he slowly walks over to the massive man, "for what!?" Adrian asked as his eyes narrowed at the tiny man that's by his foot. "For hanging a store owner in a tree" the man replied causing Adrian to laugh, "wow" Adrian said shaking his head as he steps over the cops as he continues his way home. "Daddy don't worry about them I know you just did it for me" Riley replied as she snuggles into her father's chest.

"Your right sweetie, and I want you to know that I well always protect you, know matter what" Adrian replied as he gently pats his shirt pocket. When Riley felt him light patting her she's lets out a small giggle "I'm glad I found you daddy" Riley said a single tear ran down her face. "Same here sweetie" Adrian replied looking down at her as his own tear runs down his face, "I can't wait to get home I'm tried" Riley said letting out a yawn, "me too honey, me too" Adrian replied