Chapter 9: A Sister's Day!

-Ayumi's P.O.V-

"*SIGHS* Sayomi. I'm bored. Entertain me peasant!" I sigh loudly then yell at Sayomi, throwing a strawberry at her since she's on the couch with me.

"*sighs* Really Ayumi?" Sayomi sweat drops and picks the strawberry up from her lap and eats it.

"Let's go wander around for a while and do stuff. It's boring here and Kiba has a mission." I look at her, waiting for her response.

"Yeah, we should. We know Sasuke and Naruto are training and Sakura probably won't wanna hang out. It can be like a sisters day!" Sayomi exclaimed.

"Perfect! Let's head to Ichiraku's first! I really want some ramen right now." I laugh at Sayomi's reaction.

"Yeah alright. Let's go." Sayomi rolls her eyes and mumbles.

After putting our shoes on, we head straight to Ichiraku's.

"Hello girls! What can I get you today?" Teuchi smiles at us.

We smile back and I answer first "One chicken ramen please!"

"And one beef please!" Sayomi answers. Teuchi and Ayame start straight on our orders and have them served to us in no time.

"So where should we go after we eat?" I ask right before I slurp up some more noodles.

Sayomi slurps up some noodles before answering "Hmm... How about.. We train together??"

"Sounds perfect!" I exclaim. We finish our noodles shortly after deciding what to do next and head straight for Team 7 Training Grounds, hoping Sasuke and/or Naruto aren't there. To our delight, they aren't.

Sayomi and I take our places on opposite sides of the field and get into a fighting position. "Alright, let's see who's stronger." I smirk. Sayomi smirks as well and nods.

"On 3?" Sayomi asks and I nod this time.

"One." I start

"Two." Sayomi's smirk widens.

"THREE!" We yell at the same time.

We both jump farther back from each other and start doing hand signs.

"Ice Style: Ice Lightning!" I yell right before I look up quickly and blow ice into the sky.

Sayomi's eyes widen as she jumps out of the way of a lightning strike made of ice. She quickly finishes her hand signs and yells "Fire Style: Electric Fire Wave!"

This time, my eyes widen and I jump up high to avoid the wave. "Ice Style: Stardust!" I yell and shoot what looks like snowflakes at Sayomi, whom in turn jumps back. I smirk, knowing she'd forget what happens with this jutsu. Sayomi smirks back and starts doing more fire style hand signs.

"Fire Style: Pheonix Flower Jutsu!" She yells and shoots out fire balls. I dodge and chuckle.

"You really think that'd stop the stardust? Ice Style: Stardust Case!" I ask then yell, not giving her a chance to respond in any way. Slowly the icy stardust starts to encase Sayomi's body. After seconds, her entire body is encase.

I quickly break the justu so I don't harm her. "I won, dear sister." I smirk. She simply rolls her eyes in defeat, falling to the ground on her back.

"Hey Ayu, how about we go to a hotspring!!" Sayomi jumps up in hopeful excitement. I laugh and nod my head.

"Sounds perfect about now." I reply and grab her arm, taking off running to the hotsprings.

-Skip to hotsprings-

"Ahhh! The temperature is perfect!" I sigh in content.

"Mhmm." Sayomi agrees.

"So how are things going with Kiba?" Sayomi asks.

"Pretty good.. I'm really happy we got together." I answer, smiling like an idiot.

Sayomi giggles and says "That's great! I'm so glad you're happy with him. As long as your happy then I'm happy."

I keep smiling and close my eyes. "Today has been awesome ya know?"

Sayomi answers "Yeahh..."

After the hotsprings, Sayomi and I walk home and fall asleep in peace as soon as we get home.

_______________________________________

Short I know.. But I had to push myself to write this because my head hurts badly and I wanted to update one more chapter :3

---***Shout out to Miss Rhennara Foxx/Pedrosa! She helped me figure out what to write for this chapter and the ideas for the next!****---

So please comment/vote/fan, any of that jazz'll do.(:

Hopefully I can get to the next chapter in a week or two, I have some pretty hard classes for the rest of the year so, I'm hoping my updates don't slow too bad. Whether or not people enjoy the story or not :c I enjoy writing it and that's enough for me. :D