3 Girls, 3 Guys, 1 Cottage- Day 2, Part 1

Hey sorry I haven't posted in a while I have been working on a new story! Tell me what you think of the beginning of day 2...

----------------------------------------------------

3 Girls, 3 Guys, 1 Cottage

Day 2

Part 1

POV Nolie

My head felt like it had been run over by a Chevy truck and there was a constant buzzing in my ear as I rolled out of my bed to find the cord for the blinds. I needed to shut them because the bright sunlight that currently streamed through my giant window was disrupting my sleeping time and worsening my headache. While squeezing my eyes shut because the bright light hurt them, I walked blindly toward the direction of the window, hopelessly trying to find the cord.

After a few minutes I decided there was no cord, nor was there a blind to magically block the light. Needless to say I wasn't going back to sleep. I waddled toward the bathroom door peaking threw my eye lashes trying to find to the door.

I stretched out my arms I walked blinded towards the bathroom door. I rubbed my eyes and opened them to confirm I had managed to make it to the bathroom. The bathroom was a long narrow room, the walls were a soft yellow like the rest of the estate, there was a long counter connected to the large shower, a toilet on the other side of the tile shower, and a linen closet built into the wall. I rubbed my eyes as I turned on the tap and splashed cold water onto my face. "Is someone there?" A male voice croaked from the shower. I froze in place. My eyes went wide remembering I shared a bathroom with Dylan.

Feeling embarrassed I quickly turned off the tap and started to back out of the room. Obviously not fast enough because a hand immediately reached out from behind the shower curtain and took a towel off the rack into the shower. Panicking I started to jog toward the door. Unfortunately I had not noticed the pile of towels near the door when I entered and ran straight into them unknowingly and fell.

I turned around momentarily forgetting I wasn't supposed to be in the bathroom and faced the shower just has Dylan stepped out of the shower. Luckily he had a towel around his waist otherwise the smirk on his face would have been more pronounced.

"Morning Dylan!" I said awkwardly flashing him a cheesy grin as I got to my feet. I turned around just for a second before leaving the bathroom to check him out. His sexy abbs was more noticeable and he looked amazingly appealing . I also noticed him checking me out, and then I looked down. I was only wearing a lacy pink bra and a pair of snug-fitting, pink aerie polka dot boybriefs. Trying to feel confident, I turned around and walked out of the bathroom.

As soon as I shut the door behind me I raced back into my room and slammed the door shut behind me.

Oh. My. God.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loved writing this part and I cant wait to hear what you think!