3 Girls, 3 Guys 1 Cottage, Day 5 Part 2

DAY 5

PART 2

POV Veronica

I sat up with a start, awaking from a hideous nightmare in which I had gotten into a fight with Nolie. Oh wait, I thought glumly, as the events of the night came flooding back to me, that wasn't a dream. Brutal.

I crawled from my bed, and the headache began. I closed my eyes for a moment, trying to rid myself of it, but it didn't work so I walked over to the bathroom. As I entered the room, the cold tile tickled my feet. It felt good as I laid down, resting my forehead on the hard surface. I sighed a sigh of relief as I examined my actions from the previous night.

It hurt to try and recall what I'd done, last I remembered, I was sitting on the dock with Lucas when Nolie came storming down in a fit of rage, all mad about Dylan. I think that's when she let it slip about her and Lucas. As I remembered what had happened, all my previous anger came back, and I fumed quietly, trying to sort through what happened next. Nolie stumbled up the stairs and Lucas got up to follow her. He chased her up the steps without looking back. He called her name as he left me by the lake.

Oh yeah... That's what happened

I got up and walked out of the large, still dark room, quietly making my way down the stairs. Careful not to wake anybody who may be sleeping. I padded quietly into the kitchen, taking an advil and making myself some coffee. I took the coffee and grabbed somebodies sweater that was laying across the bar stool and headed out the back door, down to the dock.

When I got there, I sat at the end of the dock, dipping my feet into the lake, same as the evening before. I watched peacefully as the sun rose, just barely peaking over the horizon. I waited there while it wrapped it's warm embrace around the world, quietly shaking the earth and waking it from it's slumber. I felt at peace, and all my anger over last nights commotion washed away. I breathed in deeply, feeling calm and serene, surrounded by natural beauty. A breeze disrupted the still morning and sent a chill down my spine. I picked up the sweatshirt I'd grabbed, and held it up in front of me. The sweatshirt was Nolie's.

I grunted in frustration and dropped it into the lake in front of me. Screw you Nolie. I thought to myself as I watched the beautiful sweater disappear into the dark, murky water. I was fuming all over again, my peaceful mood shattered. I got up off the dock and stalked up to the cottage.

Waiting for me, was Dylan and Lucas, both of whom had just woken up and were pouring cereal. As I walked in, both of them looked up at me, neither saying anything. Much different than the greetings I usually received from them. Then, simultaneously, they both looked away. Ouch.

POV Delaynee

I walked back into the bedroom, my wet hair still dangling down my shoulders, the curls starting to form once again. I was wrapped in a towel and searched around the room from the clothes from last night. I sighed as I spotted my tight jeans. In my current state of disgust, those did not look appealing. I reached for them anyway and got dressed in the same outfit I'd worn the night before.

I went back into the bathroom to hang up the towel, the steam from my long, hot, luxurious shower still clung to the mirror. I reached up and wiped it off. Although, I instantly regretted it because as I caught a look at myself in the mirror, I was disgusted at what I saw. Not only was my hair stuck to my shoulders, but my eyes were bloodshot and there were huge bags underneath them. I'd had another breakout on my already not-so-perfect skin, I looked like death. I shook my hair a little bit, but gave up when it settled in the exact same position.

I turned from the mirror and walked into the hallway, down the long, dark passage and into a large room with a TV in one corner with some couches and a small kitchen in the other. The room was big, with large bay windows covering the whole southern facing wall, giving a clear, beautiful view of the lake. The rooms were outdated, with old tweed couches and colored appliances, but I liked them. The room was cozy, unlike the massive, ultra-modern cottage we were staying at.

Standing by the stove facing away, was a tall, still shirtless Will. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him from behind. He laughed and turned to face me. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. Now, it was my turn to giggle as I playfully shoved him out of the way and reached for the spatula. I looked at the stove to see that he was making us pancakes. What a sweetheart! My stomach growled with anticipation as I flipped the batch he had going and he got me a big glass of water and an advil for my headache. When he placed them beside me, I thanked him and handed him back the spatula. Once I'd finished the water, I dug around the kitchen cupboards looking for some cutlery, and when I found them, I set us two spots at the table. Will joined me moments later with two plates of steaming pancakes. I dug in, food never tasted so good.

"So, this is kinda awkward," I started, putting my fork down an turning to face Will, "but, what exactly happened last night. I don't remember much." I said, extremely embarrassed. Will chewed his pancakes slowly, then put his fork down. He laughed a little as he said "Well, you showed up outside here and screamed my name until I came out to talk to you. That's when I realized you were completely fucked." His swearing startled me, I'd never heard talk like that. I didn't like it.

He must have realized his mistake because he looked down at his food and mumbled "sorry," before continuing his story. "You were completely drunk and when I came to get you, you fell into my arms and I carried you into my room. Your extremely light by the way," I blushed at this. He continued, "We were lying on the bed when you came onto me." He said the last part slowly, cautiously, waiting for my reaction. I held up my hand.

"Don't go any further." I said, disgusted with myself, how could I let this happen! "No, it's alright, we didn't do anything. I stopped you before you got to out of control. I had a feeling you might react like that." He smiled smugly at me, and I returned it pleasantly.

"Thank you." I said sheepishly, what a sweetheart!

-----------------------

Sorry I havent posted in a while, comment and tell me what you think!!