3 Girls, 3 Guys, 1 Cottage- Day 3, Part 2

As promised a new part....

ENJOY

REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND VOTE!

3 Girls, 3 Guys, 1 Cottage

Day 3

Part 2

POV Nolie

Why did I agree to this? I thought mentally scolding myself as I rummaged through the contents of Lucas's bag. I picked out a beaded necklace with blue and yellow beads and quickly tied it around my neck. I knew I should feel guilty poke around their bags but I didn't. This was sort of fun. The only reason I was a little nervous was because I don't want to get caught. The girls dared me to go through all the guys bag and wear one thing. Currently I was wearing Dylan's baseball hat and Lucas's Hawaiian necklace. I got up off my knees and I raced off to Elis room to finish the job.

Elis room was very orderly. Everything was neatly and meticulously put away in its rightful place. Unlike my room his room looked although it had never been lived in. Feeling like a bull in a china shop I carefully searched his room for his bag.

Cautiously walked around his shoe box size room and spotted his bag on the far side of his bed. The bag looked empty and it lay across the floor like a deflated balloon. I glimpsed at the bag once more as I approached the closet but saw something odd. It was a small book about the size of a journal I'd kept as I child. Knowing I wouldn't be able to doing anything for the rest of the day unless I looked at Eli's mysterious book, I wandered over towards the large black leather bag.

The book was a purple cloth covered journal with a small sliver lock. Absentmindedly I wiggled the lock seeing if it was not locked. Unfortunately the book lock refused to be unhinged. I studied the unfamiliar book with curious eyes and began to wonder if Lucas really was joking when he said Eli was gay. Could this be his diary?

"Nolie, are you almost done?" I heard Veronica call from another room. Jerking me out of my train of thought I decided I'd confront him about this later. I quickly grabbed a random shirt out of his closet and raced back to Ronnie's room.

"Now I get to dare someone," I announced as I triumphantly walked back into her master bedroom. I quickly posed dramatically so they could take a good look at the clothes. Then I turned my attention to Ronnie and a devious smile spread across my face.

"So Ron what should I dare you to do? Lick the boy's toilet clean?" I thought aloud as I made my way over to the bed. Her face crumpled up in disgust but she knew she had it coming after the dares she told Delaynee and me. "Maybe I should make you lay naked in Lucas's bed and wait for him to come home?" I teased her eyes widening in apprehension. Delaynee giggled in delight and I gave her a sly smile.

"No I got something better in mind," Delaynee snapped raising her eyebrows and smiling with anticipation. I nodded and crawled toward her so she could

whisper it in my ear. I leaned in and she mumbled, "You know how she always cracks your mamma jokes?" I nodded and was already excited to what she had thought of. "Well," She continued, "We should make her go out on to the dock and flash the lake while screaming your mamma."

I giggled and nodded in agreement. This was going to be sweet revenge. We turned ourselves to face Veronica who was currently waiting expectantly. "So what's the dare? What lame chores have you two come up with?" Ronnie asked nonchalantly as she inspected her blue manicured nails. I stole a glance at Delaynee who was smiling so much I expected her cheeks were starting to hurt.

I smiled at the thought of revenge and without waiting for Delaynee to explain I blabbed the dare. "So you have to go onto the dock," I began, "Topless and flash the lake while screaming your mamma." Veronica's eyes widen and began to argue.

"No way," She announced glaring at both of us. I laughed at her ignorance, of course she was going to do the dare.

"Of course you are silly," I replied, knowing shed eventually give in.

"No Im not," She snapped stubbornly. I sat up and realized after everything we did I realized we might have to push her out onto the dock with brute force.

Then Delaynee began to reason with her, "Ronnie seriously the guys aren't even home just do it."

"That's the game," I said repeating what she had said earlier to me. "We double dare you." Finally realizing she wasn't going to get out of this after the dares she put us threw she sighed and got up, defeated.

-------------

What do you think?

COMMENT!!!