3 Girls, 3 Guys, 1 Cottage- Day 4, Part 3

PLEASE COMMENT!!

3 Girls, 3 Guys, 1 Cottage

------------

PREVIOUSLY

Part 2

POV Delaynee

"I don't know. I'm so sorry. I was turning to put the dish away and there he was standing behind me. He pulled me in close and kissed me, it took me by surprise and I dropped the plate," She rambled. Then, realization hit her, "Oh my gosh. Please Delaynee, don't tell Nolie! It was a onetime thing, I promise. It'll never happen again. Please! It'll be our little secret." Ronnie pleaded, placing the towel full of shattered glass down on the shiny counter top in order to clasp her hands together in prayer. I sighed and nodded and she raced in for a tight squeeze of thanks.

I rolled my eyes and headed back in the direction of the stairs and my bedroom. Try to keep a secret from Nolie? Not possible. She'd find out eventually, and when she did she'd be pissed off because we'd known the whole time. But what other choice did I have? I didn't want to be the cause of one of her angry rampages and I certainly didn't want to hurt Veronica. And hey, what you don't know can't hurt you, right?

I sighed, I'm going to hell.

--------------

PART 3

POV Veronica

I sat on the counter with my legs crossed, staring across the kitchen out the large section of windows that covered the front of the cottage. At the moment I had the whole cottage and the liquor cabinet to myself. Delaynee and Nolie were out kayaking and the guys had driven into town to get groceries... A.K.A. beer, toaster waffles, and Kraft dinner. I took another sip from my bottle of Mike's Hard Lemonade waiting for the sweet, cold, liquid to wash over my tongue only to realize that the bottle was empty.

I slid the bottle along the smooth granite and hopped off the counter teetering slightly on the landing. I wandered over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of Smirnoff off the top shelf and headed back to my spot beside the sink and pulled myself up. At the same moment I heard the familiar click of the front door. I stumbled towards the door to find Delaynee and Nolie. As soon as they saw me, a huge 250-watt smile spread across their faces. I looked from the bottle in my hand back to my best friends, "Do you want some?"

They looked at each other, rolled their eyes and walked back to the kitchen, me following close behind. Delaynee stopped at the empty case of Mike's hard lemonade.'"You finished the whole thing?" She asked, looking at me as if trying to hold in her laughter.

"Oh, did I?" I looked confusedly back at the case trying to do the math in my head. Nolie giggled and grabbed the bottle from my hand, taking a long swig from the bottle flinching at the familiar burn of the vodka. Delaynee did the same and pretty soon we were all running around the kitchen belting out songs from The Little Mermaid. By the time the guys got home I could barely stand up let alone walk. Delaynee and Nolie weren't doing so well either, they had carried on a half hour conversation about goldfish crackers and how it would be so cool if they could actually swim. I had a feeling it wouldn't be long before they tested out this theory.

When the guys walked into the kitchen the look on their faces was a mix of surprise and disbelief but it wasn't long before they recovered from their state of shock and joined the party.

----------------

WARNING SPOILER ALERT

Okay so as I promised a spoiler for the three parts but you have to play the matching game.

Someone gets in a fight

Someone gets in someone elses bed

Someone tells another person their secret

Someone gets their night ruined

-----

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND WHO YOU THINK EACH SPOILER IS ABOUT

-----