3 Girls, 3 Guys, 1 Cottage- Day 2, Part 5

I just want to say before you read this that I can not believe the response to this story! Thank you so much to all the fans who have commented and voted for this!

PS Want to know what happens with Veronica and Lucas? You'll find out in this part.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU READ!!

3 Girls, 3 Guys, 1 Cottage

Day 2

Part 5

POV Veronica

I followed Lucas up the stone walkway towards the cottage to get more sun block. Secretly, I hoped he'd kiss me and this whole sun block idea was an elaborate plot to get me alone with him but I knew he was such a wouldn't go to the trouble to kiss me, something tells me he wouldn't see the sentimental value of our first kiss. Or maybe he would. Whatever the reason I was glad to be out of the sun, it was extremely hot outside today and it felt although the sun was literally melting my flesh.

Fortunately, the cottage was air conditioned so when Lucas and I entered the cottage we were immediately greeted with the chilling sensation of a cool temperature. Lucas continued to walk across the tiled floor into the kitchen while I climbed onto a tall bar stool and observed his graceful movements. Lucas looked like one of those Abercrombie models with his shaggy blonde strewn across every which way and his Hawaiian patterned swim trunks. Un-expectantly he turned around and caught my gaze. I expected some smooth, witty pick up line but instead he stuttered, "Do, you, I mean, want some sun block?"

"Yeah, sure," I answered hesitantly as I hopped off the stool and approached him. I walked towards him nonchalantly like I could care less that I was standing alone, with my crush, who was fricken hot as hell and he's one of my best friends. I sighed and reached for the sun block in his hand realizing he wasn't going to make a move. As I reached for the sun block in his outstretched hand he grabbed my other and pulled me closer to him. My mind was reeling with the possibility that he was actually going to kiss me.

Before I could even lock eyes with him, his lips had already descended onto mine. Lucas kissed me hungrily like he'd never see me again. Our kisses were filled with passion. They weren't filled with love, but defiantly lust. The kisses deepened, I felt as if I had been tossed into the ocean, with waves crashing around, and over me, drowning me, but what I realized with a jolt of shock was that I had no intention of fighting off the waves crashing in over me. I would gladly accept my death if it meant that I would get these feelings coursing through I every time I kissed him.

As I began to pull him closer he pulled back un-expectantly and stared into my eyes and said, "No."

"What?" I said fighting back the feeling of rejection which was completely devouring the passionate feeling that consumed my heart only second ago.

"No, not no," Lucas stuttered fumbling with his words and looking shamefully down at his feet. I pushed myself away from him wondering what the hell had I seen in him. Was it his attitude? His tight ass? Or was it the fact that we've known each other for ten years? I risked our friendship and he rejects me? Nolie was right he's a jerk. I'll just have to get over him, I thought as I left him standing in the kitchen alone.

--------------------------------------------------------

Want to know what will happen? Don't worry everything will be explained in Part 6 of Day 2.

Do you like this story? Please it really helps to hear what you think...

QUESTIONS:

Who do you want to end up together?

What do you think will happen if they had a party and what would happen?

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE