3 Girls, 3 Guys, 1 Cottage, Day 5, Part 1

As requested another part!!

3 Girls, 3 Guys, 1 Cottage

PREVIOUSLY

-----------------

POV NOLIE

My jaw dropped, she did not just say that! "Oh and you're so perfect? At least I was talking to Eli, while you made out with the whole fucking football team!"

"Bullshit, and you know it." Ronnie replied smirking as she crossed her arms across her chest. Clearly thinking she had the upper hand here.

I scoffed, "Oh really? So you didn't make out with Finn at the movie or Jake at that party last week? Or did you lie to me?" The comment whipped the cute little smirk from her face.

"You are such a little bitch!" She screamed raising her hand high and bringing it down to slap me. Smirking, I easily blocked it and decided I'd had my fun but I'd leave her with something to think about. "By the way I don't know why you were so cut up over Lucas, he's not the much of a good kisser anyways!" I sneered with a little shoulder shrug as I skipped happily across the dock and up the stairs. Oh what fun!

-------------------------------

POV Delaynee

I was halfway down when he moved his head and grabbed my arm, mid stretch.

"Stop." He stared, pulling my arm out the using the same hand to steady my head, making me look him in the eye. "Your drunk. I would never forgive myself if we did something you'll regret." He said with a look of innocence.

I looked at him and was so furious with the feeling of rejection that I swung my head violently, fighting his grip and pulling my head up. The tears began to form in the corners of my eyes again and I was desperately trying to fight them. But I was so tired, and drunk it seemed like the hardest thing I'd ever attempted. I groaned and began beating Will's chest with my fists. He yelled then worked hard to grab my flying fists. I was still outraged and began to scream. But it was to late, the tears were streaming down my face and I jumped off Will and raced to the opposite side of the room.

I threw myself against the wall and fell to a sit at the bottom. I curled into a ball once more and let the tears fall, to tired to bother fighting them. Soon, I felt Will sink down beside me and wrap a protective arm around me. I felt safe suddenly and leaned into him, crying into his shoulder. All the while he just sat there and tried to calm me down. How was it that in losing the three people that made my world spin, I'd gained the sweetest boy I'd ever met?  

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Day 5

Part 1

POV Nolie

I let out a soft sigh as I rolled onto my side and settled in the sheets. Slowly waking, I squinted my eyes and attempted to see the clock on the bedside table. When I did so, the sun's subdued light beamed through the slits in the blinds. I frowned at the light, slowly starting to feel the effects of all the drinks I had had the previous night.

Ducking my head quickly under the soft comforter, I decided I had at least a couple of hours left until anyone would realize I was still in bed. I nestled by head into a pillow and rolled over into something. Startled, I let my hands roam the odd object with my eyes closed not wanting to relive the horrible pain caused by the light.