3 Girls, 3 Guys, 1 Cottage- Day 2, Part 6

Sorry we havent posted in a while... We have just been really busy with exams and graduation! Thanks for waiting!

REMEMBER TO

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!

Part 6

POV Delaynee

I sighed and began to sit down in front of Veronica's locked door. Nobody had seen her since she'd left with Lucas and now she had barricaded herself in her room. God, that must have been a four hours ago. I wonder what must have happened to make her lock herself in her room. I knocked on the large white door that separated me and Veronica. "Ronnie, let me in? I have dinner." I said pathetically staring down at the cold plate of food. Of course, all it took was for me to mention food and her door swung open.

"I want food," She grumbled, as she snatched the plate out of my hands and went back into her room. She attempted to shut the door on me again but instinctively leaned against the door and pushed it open. She mumbled me to go away but I obviously refused seeing she needed someone to comfort her. Taking a moment to look around the room I realized she clearly had a little fit because the room was a mess. The blinds were drawn, and pillows were thrown across the room.

If her room was in a bad state, Veronica was in a worse one. She looked absolutely dreadful. She had her hair in a high messy pony tail and her mascara had dried across her face. She also looked tired, I supposed she came up here and slept. I supposed she could have just come up here to sleep but I knew Lucas did something. Nolie was right something had been up.

I stood up and collected myself before I went over and pulled open the blinds. It was ark out now, and the window didn't let any light in anymore, but the view was pretty. Ronnie flicked the light on and groaned as her eyes adjusted. Then she walked over and plopped herself on her bed, quietly staring at me as I tried to fix the pile of clothes still in her suitcase.

"I kissed Lucas." She said, making me look up immediately. I rolled my eyes disgusted but I kept my ear open because I was mildly interested in what had happened between them.

"He's a total sleaze ball and you could do way better than him," I stated, setting down the suitcase.

Ronnie laughed at my remark, then replied said. "He's not that sleazy. He's actually kind of the opposite."

"Sure," I said sarcastically. "If you kissed him, why are you held up in here?" I continued really starting to wonder if she would ever explain what actually happened because I was getting confused.

"He stopped it and then I walked away." She said, suddenly getting quiet and looking away. I raised my eyebrows and finally realized why she was upset. He, of all people pulled away from her. My mouth formed into an O as I thought about what to say. Sure, it's happened to most of us, but never Veronica. She was used to having boys falling at her feet, never pushing her away. Before I could respond, Nolie burst through the door.

"I heard she let you in," Nolie said walking towards the bed and flopped down beside the two of us. She laid herself across the comforter and quizzically looked from me to Ronnie. Ronnie stuck out her tongue at Nolie for no apparent reason and got up and cuddled up on the armchair. Nolie was stunned to say the least, but she then looked at me and gave me a meaningful look, as if to say 'What's up her butt?'

POV Nolie

Ronnie was acting weird although I knew something had happened between her Lucas. I hadn't really suspected her to be so grumpy. "So want to tell me what happened so we can all hate him together?" I asked, enjoying the idea of the three of us torturing Lucas for the next few days.

"They made out in the kitchen," Delaynee sighed putting her head down to rest.

"I am confused now. I thought you two liked each other? So what if you guys made out? That's good right?" I said aloud trying to figure out why she'd lock herself in her room.