Megan Hunt.

Amelia's POV:
*Continuing from last chapter...
A: "What?!"
M: I'm Owens sister...Its me Megan Hunt.
A: you-He said you were dead."
M: I'm certainly not! Can I come to your house?"
A: Uh yeah yeah. *says the address* Why did you call me and not Owen?
M: I didn't want to freak him out. And I found out about you from my mom.
A: Alright I'll be here.
M: Thank you so much.
A: You're welcome.
*end call*
I hang up the phone and sit up. "Owens sister is alive?" I say to myself out loud as I get up and walk downstairs. All the kids are in bed and sleeping as it is almost 11 PM now. I sit down on the couch and wait for Megan.
A bit later I hear a knock on the door and I jump up and open it.
I'm faced with a women who is basically Owen Hunt in girl form. She has the red hair but more freckles on her face and I can already tell she has those dimples.
I stand aside, "Come in"
She comes in and I notice that she looks a little rough.
"Hey uhm where have you been?"
She looks around and then back at me. "I was in the army and I got on the chopper and it crashed on some land and the people there held me captive and I couldn't call for help or backup. I was trapped there. I was there for years until I finally got away. Help came. I came back to Seattle. Found my mom and then she directed me to you." She tells me her story while looking stone cold.
Like Owen did the few times he would come back from the army.
I nod a bit and motion to the couch, "You can sit down. I can get you something to drink"
"God that would be great" she says as she sits down on the couch.
I walk into the kitchen and bring out a water bottle and see her looking at the pictures on the table.
"Are these your kids?" She asks pointing to a family picture we got taken last year. I nod as I sit down, "Yeah that's Charlotte, Addison, Noah and Derek." They are sleeping right now.
She smiles a bit and says,
"I always pictured Owen as a dad. He took so good care of me and always talked about having kids when he was older."
I smile and nod, "He's a great dad."
"Where is he now?" She asks
"Oh he got called into work earlier. It was busy. He should be home though." I hear a car pull into the driveway and look at Megan, "Or right now"
She looks a little nervous and I stand up and say, "I got this"
I walk over to the door and wait for Owen to come inside.

Owen's POV:
I pull into the driveway after a grueling shift at work and yawn. I look and see my moms car also in the driveway and shrug. I get out of the car and walk  inside.
"Why is my moms car- Jesus Amelia you scared me!" I almost run into her as I open the door.
She smiles a bit, "Sorry and it's your moms car but she isn't the one here Owen."
I look at her really confused but then notice there is someone standing beside her.
She moves over a bit to reveal the person behind her.
"Oh my god" I look at my sister in the eyes and say;
"Megan?"
She nods and walks toward me. "It's really me. I'm not dead Owen. I'm not dead"
I don't know what to do but hug her tightly. I don't even realize I started crying until Amelia slips a tissue in my hand. I wipe off my face and release my grip on Megan and keep looking at her.
"Megan. How-Why-What-"
"I will explain everything tomorrow. I think you need to sleep."
I nod slowly still in shock.
"Amelia, can she stay in the guest room?" I look over to my wife who is leaning against the wall watching us.
"Of course she can. You can shower too Megan. Do whatever you need"
"Thank you guys" My sister says as I take her arm and walk upstairs with her and show her to the guest bedroom.

*The next morning*

Megan's POV:
I didn't get much sleep last night but it did feel nice to lay down in an actual bed. I look at the clock bedside the bed and it reads 8:00 AM. I rub my eyes and say to myself "These people get up early"
I sit up in bed and notice Amelia left some clothes out for me I change into them and look around the room a bit. A few minutes later I hear a knock and say come in. My brother walks in,
"Good morning! Do you wanna come downstairs and eat breakfast? The kids are down there. You can meet them." I notice his face lights up when he says kids. I nod and stand up,
"Yeah let's go"
We walk downstairs and I instantly smell the sweet aroma of pancakes. I don't know the last time I had a good meal. I walk out to table and see four kids looking up at me.
Owen walks in behind me and says, "Kids, this is your aunt Megan. She's gonna be staying with us for a bit. Why don't you guys introduce yourselves to her?"
I watch as they all stand up and the oldest one I'm assuming talks first, she has strawberry blonde hair kinda like Owen, "My name is Addison. You can call me Addie. I am 6 years old"
I smile at her, "Hi Addie. I'm Megan"
Next a younger girl looks at me and softly says, "I'm Charlotte. I am 4"
Owen chuckles and picks her up and looks at me, "Char is shy sometimes"
"That's okay. Me too Charlotte." I say and smile at her.
Next is a little boy who looks exactly like Owen.
"I'm Noah. Im this many!" He holds up three fingers and I laugh and smile.
"Hi Noah" I say
Lastly, Amelia stands up holding a baby probably about a year old.
"And this is Derek. He's a little over 1" Amelia says as she hands him to me. I take him from her and look down at him, "Wow"
The rest of the kids come over and hug me and I smile.
"You guys make me feel like part of the family" I say.
"Well that's because you are Megan. We are here for you. You're my sister which makes you Amelia's sister in law and you are our kids aunt. So therefore you are family!"
"Thank you Owen." I smile, "We can eat now. I'm hungry too"
We all sit down and eat the delicious pancakes.