Hunt Family Vacation Part 1

Owen's POV:
Day 1:
We have arrived in Hawaii. The place ride is finally over. Amelia has fallen asleep and I gently shake her when we land.  "Are we here?" She groggily asks me. I chuckle and nod
"Yes we are. Time to get up" I stand up and help her up and then pick up Derek and Noah and carry them out while Amelia walks with Megan and the girls. We walk out to baggage claim and I get everyone's bags. We rent a car and I drive us all to the beach house. I get out of the car and start fanning myself with my hand. "I gotta take these jeans off I'm dying of heat here guys"
They all laugh at me as I open the trunk and start taking the bags out. Everyone grabs some and I go to the door and open it.
"Drop the bags here, I'll give the tour first" I smile really excited to show them all the house.
Once everyone is inside I make sure the AC is on and then walk into the living room.
"Here is the living room. Tv and everything don't worry kids. And then the kitchen is over here, and we have a downstairs bathroom. And then if you walk out this door..." I open the door to the reveal where the pool is and the hot tub is.
"Oh this is amazing. I love it already" Amelia says as he holds my hand.
We walk back inside,
"The upstairs is even better. We all go upstairs showing the kids the bedrooms and they claim which ones they want. Here is another bathroom and Megan this bedroom can be yours. It also has a view of the beach don't worry."
Megan laughs, "you know me well brother"
"And now Mia here is our room." I open the door to the master bedroom and Amelia grabs my arm and says,
"Is this real life?"
I laugh and nod and walk in the room with her.
"We have our own bathroom here and this bed that looks very comfortable actually and if you open this curtains..." I open the curtains revealing the amazing view of the ocean.
"I'm just going to sit here and stare at that the whole 2 weeks"
"You don't need to do that, we can physically go down to the beach silly" I laugh as I say that.
"I'll go get our bags and bring them up here. So we can go down to the beach."
Amelia nods and I go down and bring up a bunch of bags each trip and take them to the proper rooms. I bring mine and Amelia's up last and plop them on the bed. I sit down to take a break when the kids come in and Addie says,
"Can we stay here? We are tired"
"Ask aunt Megan if she will stay with you guys"
Megan comes in and nods, "Of course I can. You guys go to the beach. We will go tomorrow with you!"
I smile at her and she takes the kids downstairs to nap so they can watch some tv too.
I look at Amelia and smile,
"Well I guess it's just gonna be you and me then"
"Oh I'm not complaining. That sounds perfect." She replies as she leans across the bed and kisses me. I kiss her back and stand up and open my suitcase. I take out some swim trunks and lay them on the bed. I take off my shirt also. I put on the swim trunks and grab a towel for myself.
"I sometimes forget how good you look shirtless" Amelia says to me which causes me to turn around and look at her. I laugh and say,
"I sleep shirtless every night Amelia"
"Yeah but it's dark then I don't always see you"
"Good point."
She puts on one of her bikinis and I toss her a towel and we head downstairs. We say goodbye to the kids and Megan and walk out. We get to the sand and I pick her up.
"Owen Hunt what are you doing?!"
She yells at me and laughs.
"Who doesn't love a nice piggy back ride on the beach"
I put her on my back and she wraps her arms around my neck and I start walking closer to the water. She picks where we lay down the towels and I place them where she says then I put her down on her towel. I lay down on mine and turn on my side and look at her.
"I love this so much Owen. You are the best husband ever." She puts her hands on my face and kisses me. I smile into the kiss her back.
We lay on the beach for a while talking about the kids as usual. We have fun in the water, fall asleep on the beach for a few hours then I look at the time,
"Hey it's almost dinner time."
She groans and looks at me,
"Does that mean we have to go back up?"
I nod,
"We will be back down here tomorrow and the next 2 weeks"
She smiles and stands up and grabs her towel.
"You're right" she says as I get up and grab mine too. We walk back up the house and go inside.
-
"You look like a lobster!" Megan yells at me as soon I walk in the door. Amelia takes off her sunglasses and looks at me,
"Oh my. Owen you didn't tell me you burn like this!!" She looks at me genuinely concerned and I chuckle a little,
"I'm a pale ginger. What do you expect. I'll be okay. I might complain and be in pain but don't worry."
"I'm sorry baby" She comes over to me and looks at my burned chest, face, back and even my legs. "Do you want me to go get the aloe?"
I nod and say, "please"
I go into the kitchen and get a bottle of water from the fridge and start drinking it. Amelia calls me upstairs and I walk up there and sit on the bed.
"It's the cooling aloe so maybe it'll help more"
She comes behind me and slowly starts rubbing the aloe on my back. I moan at her touch out of habitat and then we both chuckle.
-
She doesn't even finish putting the aloe on me because I couldn't control my guy hormones. I hover over top of her and start kissing her. She puts her hands on my back carefully. I'm not even thinking about the sunburn right now. I deepen the kiss and take off her bikini top and then move down and slip the bottoms off. Being the tease I am I kiss her thigh and then continue going up kissing her stomach then stopping at her neck to leave a small hickey. Then I kiss back to her lips when I realize I must have really turned this girl on. She bites my bottom lip and takes off my swim trunks for me and throws them on the ground beside the bed.