16 ~

♡ Megan's POV ♡

"I heard there's a new kid," Anna grinned, taking a bite out of the sandwich she had in her hands.

"It's true, I've seen him. Let me just say, he is so cute!" Bianca exclaimed, her hands moving around as she explained how 'cute' the new guy is.

"Eh, he's alright," Damian muttered, stealing one of my chicken fingers. I glared at him, smacking his arm for stealing my food. "Ouch!"

"Don't steal Mama Meg's food," I growled, returning to my food.

"Mama Meg?" Jared chuckled, wrapping an arm around my waist as he sat down. "Hey baby girl," he smiled, bending down to peck my lips.

"Hi," I smiled, looking at him. From behind him I could see Matt's face with a hurt look, making me feel guilty. He mouthed his words so that they were clear with big emphasized words, 'BREAK UP WITH HIM'. I just shook him off, my eyes landing on Jared once again. I glanced at Matt again, shooting him a soft smile before turning back to my friends.

"Have you guys met Connor? Coolest guy ever," Jaden exclaimed, taking his seat between me and Damian.

"Am I literally the only person who hasn't met this guy?" Everyone turned to look at me with a look that made it seem like they didn't believe me.

"There's no way, he's been all over the school." I shrugged, taking another bite from my chicken fingers.

"Probably wasn't paying attention." This time Jared took a chicken finger, which I gladly allowed because he granted me my wish of a bag of gummy bears. I grinned when he pulled them out after he took one of my fingers, a chuckle coming from him when I grabbed it out of his hands.

"I love you, you're amazing," I grinned, quick to open the bag of deliciousness.

"New kid alert," Jaden mumbled, waving to someone from behind me. I turned around to see one of the cutest guys I have ever laid my eyes on. Everything about him was the definition of perfection: his eyes, his hair, his body; he was frickin hot. His eyes met mine, holding an intensity in his eyes that could've made me melt right then and there. It ended when he sent me a wink, walking towards our table.

"What's up Jaden," he nodded towards the guy beside me, doing the mini handshake that guys did nowadays. "Anna, Bianca," he nodded towards the girls across the table, "Drama was so much fun today, wasn't it?" he chuckled, settling his eyes on Damian, "Damian, my man," he smiled, doing another handshake with him. He reached over to Jared, also clapping their hands together in a swift motion. "Now, I don't believe I've met you," he looked at me, "Connor McDavidson."

"Megan Grey," I smiled, shaking his hand. He nodded, a greeting smile amongst his lips.

"Alright, I'll catch you guys later. Maybe I'll have you in at least one of my classes," Connor smiled at me, waving to everyone before walking away.

"Oh my god, Megan, he was so flirting with you!" Anna exclaimed, while I rolled my eyes.

"Was not," Jared and I said at the same time, my boyfriend of 2 months now pulling me into his lap.

"Calm down, I know I'm taken. One cute guy isn't going to pull me away from the sexiest man on Earth," I mumbled to Jared, connecting our lips. I pulled away with a smile giggle after hearing the grunts from our friends around the table.

"What did we say about PDA?" Damian complained, throwing one of his fries at us. It hit me in the shoulder, which I gladly picked back up and threw at him.

"Yet you didn't hesitate to lock lips with what's her face at the homecoming dance," Jared shot back, making me giggle.

"He's got a point bro," Jaden chuckled, earning a cold stare and playful shove from Damian. I got up from my seat, pulling my bag over my shoulders. I picked up my trash, tossing it into the bin behind me. I glanced around to see that Matt had already left.

"I'll catch you guys later, I have to go take a retest in chemistry." Everybody said goodbye to me as I rushed towards my secret spot with Matt. I was on my way to the small garden when suddenly I was pulled into a closet. The door clicked behind me, panicking me. The figure reached behind me, my instincts kicking in and punching him in the shoulder.

"Fucking hell, Megan. What's with you and hitting me?" I flicked the light switch from behind me, Matt holding his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry-"

"Fuck it." And with that he let go of the pain, pushing me against the wall and connecting our lips. The moment began to get heated as his hands ran trails up and down the bottom of my thigh. He pulled my legs to his waist, my back against the wall as he trailed kisses down his neck. His fingers lingered inside my skirt at my butt, his hands beginning to grasp. I gasped in shock, his lips on mine once again. He continued to grope my ass, slipping his tongue into my mouth, exploring around it.

The bell rang loudly, Matt and I jumping away from each other. I was let down, smoothing down my skirt. I was still breathing hard as the conversations of high school students passed by the closet. We waited for the second bell to ring before heading outside to empty hallways.

"I'll catch you later," Matt winked, pulling me in for a short kiss, before rushing towards his next class. I smiled, heading down the hallway before seeing a familiar face. He looked in shock as he turned around with clenched fists.

"Wait!" I exclaimed, running towards the figure, who rushed to his own class. I placed my hand on his shoulder, stopping him.

"I'm gonna go retake a chem test," he imitated my voice, "Bullshit."

"Stop it-"

"I have nothing to say to you, Megan. I thought you were better than this."

"Jared stop!"

~ * ~

a/n OHHHHHHH. DRAMA IS FINALLY GONNA HAPPEN HEHEHE. IM SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE, BUT AT LEAST I GOT IT DONE.

I LOVE YOU GUYS, AND THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!

- megan

TEASER: Megan tries to make amends, but will it work? Does Matt have a chance now?