Three

Sara

"Finally, I never thought it was going to end!" I said as we got into the car after school. Our first day of school was over at last.

"Tell me about it," she said as she started her car. We started driving home. "You know the guys you told me about?"

"Yeah, Jason and the other four?" I said and looked at my phone.

"Yeah, who was the light blond guy?" she asked.

"I don't know, I think I heard someone call him Luke or something."

"Oh, he was hot."

"Nah, Jason was," I said as we drove into the garage.

"Eerrt, wrong!" she said and got out of the car.

"Oh whatever," I said as I walked into the kitchen to grab some food. 

Jason

"We need to go get them!" Luke said restlessly/

"What? No. That would be kidnapping," I said as I started the car at school. The day was finally over. Usually, I would feel super tired and ready to head home and relax, however, now that I had finally found my mate I was feeling jittery and energetic. 

"I do not care! I love her!" he said as he put on his seatbelt and I backed up.

"No, we have to get to know them first," I said.

"Oh my god, you don't do fun do you, Alpha Jason?"

"How dare you?" I said with a shocked voice.

"Ugh, I'm your third in command. And I deserve to have my mate by my side."

"I'm the Alpha and I don't have my mate by my side, so neither should you!" I shouted madly.

He flinched at the sound of my voice, or should I say Ryner's voice. Ryner is my wolf and he gets very mad sometimes.

Sara

"Hey, I'm going over to go get my car," I said and stood up. "Be back in twenty."

"Be careful and good luck," Hanna said and continued doing her homework.

I went up to her room and put on some yoga pants and a different t-shirt. Then I went down and started running home.

***

Sara 

"Sara! I have been so worried!" my mom yelled and came running the minute she saw me.

"I'm staying at Hanna's for a few weeks, I'm only here for my car and clothes," I said and I saw how sad it made her, then followed with, " It's not you, it's dad."

She nodded and let me pass her. I ran up to my room quietly and got my charger, toothbrush, makeup, and my clothes. I put it all in my bag and walked down the stairs quietly, but quickly. I felt like I was the main character in a ninja movie.

"And where do you think you are going?" a mad voice said. I turned around and saw my dad with his arms crossed.

"Hanna's."

"No you are not," he said stubbornly.

"Yes, I am," I said and dashed to my keys, and ran to my car. My mom had already opened the garage door for me when she heard my dad shouting.