I'm back

{Sara}

I screamed and shouted for someone to hear me, but it was complete darkness. It had felt like forever since I had seen light.

I looked around hoping to see light, a person, an animal, anything. But there was still nothing there. Nada, zip, zero.

It must have been weeks until I saw it. Light! But it wasn't the kind of light you would want.

I ran towards a well know figure and hugged him, waiting for the sparks to erupt and to feel his soft lips against mine. But he didn't event notice me. Had he rejected me? Would he do that to me? 

I backed away and looked at him. He was wearing a tight black v-neck and beige jeans. I smiled at my thought of him, that quickly turned into a frown when I remembered he didn't even care about me.

I shouted his name but he didn't answer. Am I in cloaking mode again? I ran over to grab a piece of paper and picked it up, but he didn't notice. I walked over and waved it in front of his gorgeous eyes. Still, no reaction what-so-ever.

After a while Jason got up and walked out of the room he was in. I followed him closely. We walked down the stairs, across the hall, down some more stairs, and into the hospital wing of the pack house. What is he doing here?

A nurse gestured for him to follow her and he did. We walked into a big white room with lots of flowers and 'get well' cards. Jason walked over to the bed, and I noticed I hadn't even seen who was laying there. When I walked in so I could see who it was my heart broke.

I was laying under some white sheets and looked way to white. I looked at all the monitors that were around me and noticed my heartbeat was way to slow. Jason sat in the chair next to me and he... cried?

Jason was crying over me? 

A doctor with a few papers in his hands came in and put his hand on Jason's shoulder. "She's not waking up, is she?" Jason asked him and the doctor hesitated before he answered.

"Not unless she wishes so bad to wake up," he said and Jason looked back at my lifeless body. i couldn't take it anymore and felt dry tears run down my face. I whipped them away and ran out of the room and out into the forest. 

I ran for as far as I could until I screamed in anger, frustration, sorrow and pain. Why am I not waking  up? I want- no I need to wake up now!

I tried focusing on waking up, but it wasn't working. I thought about Jason and the pack and I felt a little tingle in my body. Is it working?

I noticed I had had my eyes closed and opened them. It took a lot of effort but when I finally finished, I only stared into darkness. It didn't work. 

I got up slowly and walked over to the pack house. When it finally came into sight, I sighed. Why can't I just wake up?

I walked over to the hospital part too visit myself. How fun! note the sarcasm, not fun at all. When I got there my eyes widened, again.

Jason was storming out of my room and he stormed up the stairs to his office or room I guess. I followed him as fast as I could. 

He stormed into his office, almost braking the door in the process, and he looked at Luke who was sitting at the beta desk. "Dude, are you ok?" he asked as he looked at Jason with a careful look.

"What do you think?" Jason spat at him and Luke backed down. "I just don't understand! Why isn't she waking up?" He walked over to his desk. "Damnit, Sara!" he shouted, as if he knew I was there, and punched the desk. It cracked in two and he swore under his breath. "I just got that replaced yesterday," he whined as he pulled his hand over his beautiful face.

"Maybe you need some sleep? You haven't slept for a good two weeks," Luke said. Two weeks?! No wonder Jason is so frustrated! He is going insane because he doesn't have his mate to keep control of him. Guilty.

I have to wake up! Why am I not walking up?

Oh, no! What is Jason going tell my parents when I never wake up? Wait, they wouldn't even care.

Think, think, think, Sara! How could I wake up?

I followed Jason when I noticed he was walking out of his office and into his room. He took of his shirt, revealing perfect abs, and face palmed onto the bed. I quickly went over to him and laid down besides him. 

It wasn't long before he drifted into sleep, and so did I.

{Jason}

Luke barged into my room and was saying something I couldn't make out. My entire body, including my ears, were still asleep due to that I hadn't had enough sleep over the last few weeks.

I had been too scared to sleep because I thought I would have nightmares about Sara never waking up, and what I would be like.

Luke pushed me out of the bed and I fell on the floor with a big thud. Nice, now I am finally completely awake, even my ears.  I let out a small growl letting him know I was't to pleased with his visit.

I stood up and pulled on a shirt, then looked at Luke questionable. 

"She's awake," was all he could say before I was on my way to my dear mate.

-----------------

Hello! I really wanted to get this update in, so I didn't watch my show, Witches at East End, and wrote this instead. so, I hope it was good.

Vote, Comment, Share, Follow

Love you all

C.M.B