Saved

{Jason}

"She's gone!" Luke said storming into my room. Sara had finally turned around and snuggled up in my arms.

"Who?" I said looking up at him.

"Hanna!"

"What?!" I heard Sara yell as she sat up. She looked at me and Luke and backed up to the other end of the bed.

'Come on!' my wolf wined in my head.

'What?' I asked him.

'She had finally snuggled up next to us. Her body was so tiny!' I chuckled as he said that. 'All I want to do is mark her so no other boys try to get her.'

'I know, me too. But by the looks of it I don't think she's thinking the same way,' I said and shut him out of my head.

"I knew she was thinking about it, but I didn't expect her to run away without me!" she said and got up and rushed to the door. "Well, are you coming?"

I got out of bed and put on some clothes I could walk around in the public in. She quickly looked away after I got up. I frowned and looked at Luke. I quickly put on a white v-neck and some black jeans. Luke tilted his head and we walked over to Sara.

We had been looking for about an hour now and Sara hadn't said a single word to either of us. "Do you think we should say anything?" I asked Luke as Sara walked around us for the fifth time.

"Nah, but we should probably ask her why she didn't tell us about Hanna's thoughts," he said.

I nodded and walked over to Sara. "Why didn't you tell us, me, about Hanna's plan?"

She looked at ma and walked away. What had I done to piss her of?

"Hey! Answer my Alpha!" Luke shouted as his eyes turned black.

Sara turned around in horror and saw Luke. She screamed and started running. Luke ran after her, and I ran after Luke. I threw myself towards his feet and he face palmed onto the ground.

We heard another scream, "Help!" Sara screamed. I could hear the terror in her voice as she screamed again.

I couldn't control my wolf any more and I turned into one. I ran as fast as my white paws could carry me.

Outcasts

Sara was laying on the ground as three huge, based on Sara's size, were surrounding her. One was standing over her growling. I attacked the one that was standing over her and bit him in the neck.

Luke attacked one of the other ones and I saw Sara get up. But she was quickly slammed into the ground again by the last wolf. As the one I was standing over quit moving I leaped over to the wolf that was getting ready to kill her.

I jumped in front of her and saw the wolf drool. Grouse. The wolf attacked me and bit my shoulder. I flinched in pain but got up again. Luke crashed into him and the wolf didn't move anymore.

I turned and held out my arm for Sara to grab on to. She grabbed onto it and crashed into my chest and she gave me a huge hug. "I'm so glad you are okay!" she said and looked up at me. "Err... at least most of you," she said and looked at my shoulder that was covered in blood. "Are you OK?"

"Yeah, I'll heal," I said as she gave me another big hug. "Wow, I didn't expect you to be so happy that I was okay after your reaction to me this morning," I said honestly.

"Well, lets just say I didn't realize until you were fighting all those wolves, that some of you are good," she said and I smiled and hugged her.

"Now, lets get you home," I said and grabbed her tiny waist and her legs and picked her up. She yelped then giggled.

{Sara}

"Do you have my phone?" I asked as Jason put me on his bed.

"Yeah, you got so many messages tonight I found it in your pocket and turned it of," he said as he walked towards his bathroom.

"You what?!" I half asked half shouted. He chuckled as he took of his shirt.

"It's laying on my night stand," he said and came out a little.

I gasped and ran over to him. His shoulder was all ripped apart. I'm surprised he even has a shoulder anymore. I didn't even have time to checkout his muscles and abs.

"Here!" I said as I gave him a what towel for his shoulder and rushed back into the bathroom to fix another wet towel for him.

"Why am I not healing?" I heard him mumbling as he put the rag on his shoulder to wipe the blood away.

He looked so hot as he stood there talking to himself. Why am I falling for a dog?

"Do you guys have like a wolf doctor or something?" I asked urgently as we traded rags from a bloody one to a new clean one.

"Yeah," he said as I rinsed of the bloody one and put it over the side of the bathtub to dry. I got a new one and started pouring water on it.

"Well, lets go!" I urged and we started walking down the stairs.

We walked into a big white room, and I gasped. "Hello, Alpha Jason," an elderly man said as we came in. "Luna." Why did he call me that? Oh, yeah, I'm Jason's mate and that makes me Luna, stupid me.

"Do you have anything to fix him?" I asked and gave Jason the new rag I brought from his room.

"Yes, what happened?" the guy asked.

"We were out looking for Hanna, as Sara walked of further into the forest. All of a sudden we heard her scream. We turned, and saw three wolves standing over Sara. We attacked them but the last one bit me before he died and I'm not healing," Jason said.

They died?! I tried to keep my feelings inside of me, and barely managed it. The doctor stitched Jason's shoulder and put a bandage on it. "It should heal now," the doctor said and Jason stood up.

"Thank you, Max," he said and shook the doctors hand. Or should I say Max's hand.

"They died?" I asked as tears built up in my eyes after we left the nursery.

Jason pulled me into a hug, "Yes, princess, and I am so sorry you had to see that," he said. I knew he meant what he said. "Everything will be okay, okay?" he asked me and looked down at me. I nodded and continued hugging him. Somehow all my worries and fears drowned out of me well we hugged. I just loved it!

~~~~~

Aww. Sara! How sweet!

Love you guys, have a great day! Or should I say night, I don't know...

Tomorrow's the last day of 2016!!

C.M.B.