Chapter 12 - Shoulders to Sleep On

Jenny's POV

It's been about an hour since I arrived at Harry's flat and I am having the time of my life. The lads are great people and even though I just met them, I feel as if I can be myself around them. I make jokes, I tell stories, and they all give me their full attention. I can tell that the boys and I are going to be great friends.

Right now, everyone is sitting in the living room having their own conversations. Zayn, Niall, Naomi, and Perry are sitting on the couch opposite of me. Perry seems like a really sweet girl, Louis told me that she was in the band called "Little Mix" and the girls and I almost had a heart attack. We are in love with their music and their talent.

Harry, Liam, Madge, and Macy are squeezing on the love seat next to us watching funny videos on YouTube. Something that caught my eye was that Madge was sitting in Harry's lap while he had his arm draped around her. What the hell is going on there?! She tried to tell me earlier but we were cut off by Macy. I will find out tonight.

Me and Louis are sitting together on a beanbag chair in front of the fireplace having our own conversation oblivious to everyone else around us. That's how I feel every time I talk to Louis, my mind just forgets where I am while I just focus on his eyes and the way his lips move when he talks. I caught myself staring at his lips a little longer than I should've and immediately focus my attention back to his eyes. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard Harry yelling.

"Guys, this party is going no where! We need to do something that we can all participate in! Any ideas?" Harry exclaimed while standing in the middle of the room so he could have our full attention.

"Hide and seek!" Louis yelled right in my ear. I winced and covered my ears as he kept yelling "hide and seek" over and over.

"Okay Louis! We will play hide and seek! But since there are so many of us why don't we get into pairs so two people can search at once?" Liam suggested. I've observed that he is the one to keep everyone and everything organized.

"I call Jen!" Louis yelled in my ear once again while wrapping his arms around me in a side hug. Crazy boy he is.

"Okay. The groups can be Louis and Jen, Me and Madge, Niall and Naomi, Liam and Macy, and Zayn and Perry." Harry said. Everyone agreed and got together with their partner while Louis linked arms with me.

"Ready to kick some ass, partner?" Louis whispered in my ear which sent shivers down my spine. I ignored my tingling spine and nodded with a smile on my face.

"We can count first!" Louis yelled yet again in my ear, this time I punched him in the arm.

"OUCH! What was that for?" Louis asked me while rubbing his arm.

"For yelling in my ear 3 times! I can't hear anymore." I told him with a smug smirk on my face.

"Oh. Sorry love! I guess I don't know my own voice. I'll kiss it to make it better!" He exclaimed. Before I could react, Louis grabbed my head and kissed me right in the ear which started feeling hot from his touch.

"Eww, Louis germs!" I said while wiping my ear with my hand. He playfully glared at me before yanking me off the couch to join the others.

"Okay, count to... 60 and we all will go hide. 1..2..3.. GO!" Niall said and everyone bolted out of the room.

••••

We had already found everyone else but Madge and Harry, we have been looking for them for the past half hour.

We found Niall and Naomi first because they were caught digging in the fridge for a snack. They said that hiding was a lot of work so they needed an energy boost. I should've guessed.