Chapter 14 - New Friend

Jenny's POV

Ever since the girls and I spent the whole weekend at Harry's, we have hung out with them at least every other day. Today the lads are going to be in the studio working on their third album, which I am extremely excited for, but unfortunately we cant hang out. It feels weird not to be around them all the time since were used to spending almost every day together. They have really grown on me and I feel like I can tell them anything. It's like were just one big family.

Other than Louis, I would say that Harry is my best friend of the lads. I always go to him for advice and he helps me through everything. He helped me realize my feelings for Louis and not to shut them out.

Though, he has been upset lately because him and Madge aren't working out. Madge's ex boyfriend, Johnny, has returned begging for her forgiveness and you can tell that she still really cares about him. She is having a hard time chosing over Harry and Johnny, but I have a feeling she will chose her ex as he was her first love. Harry knows this, so he has been moping around and for the past few days I've only seen him with a frown.

It makes me kind of angry at Madge that she could do this to Harry, just lead him on then leave him. She must have cared for him even a little bit, or else she wouldn't have even tried. But I can't understand her because I don't even have an ex, so I guess I shouldn't be complaining. All I can do is comfort Harry like he has done with me and hope that he meets someone perfect for him.

Zayn and I have a brother-sister type relationship. We pick on each other, we wrestle, we wanna rip each others heads off, but in the end we always make up and laugh it off.

Niall is my eating buddy. If I wanna just go out to eat with someone for no reason, I know who to call. He's always there to talk about random subjects if you get bored.

Liam and I aren't too close yet, but he seems like a kind and genuine person to become friends with. I've noticed that he is very intelligent and orderly, but every now and then he has a crazy side to let loose. He reminds me a lot of Macy, except in a boys body.

Last, but definitely not least, is Louis. He is just so amazing. Every time I look at him my stomach decides to do flips like a gymnast, and my heart beats faster than a drum. Sometimes, he catches me in the act of staring at him and either smiles cheekily, winks, or bites his lip. He never ceases to amaze me and with everything he does, I fall deeper and deeper. I won't have far until I fall all the way. It really scares me that he might not feel the same way and I will be left loving my best friend while he looks at me as just a friend.

I bite my lip thinking of all the "What ifs?" In my head. I'm starting to worry myself with all this thinking I have been doing lately, I'm scared that my head might explode from how much I'm working it.

"Jen, did you hear me?" I got snapped out of my deep thoughts and looked back at my computer screen which Louis occupied on Skype.

"Oh, uh, no. S-Sorry. What did you say?" I ask feeling my cheeks heat up at the thought of him talking this whole time while I was just zoning out thinking about the one and only.

He looks back at me with a worried expression, but shrugs it off.

"We'll I was saying, the boys and I are hosting a New Year's party Saturday night and we want You and the girls to come! Everyone's gonna be there." Louis said with a big smile on his face. It was now Thursday so we would have plenty of time to be ready.

"Sounds great! Hope it won't be too awkward between Harry and Madge..." I trailed off thinking of the current relationship problems between them.

Before Louis could answer, Naomi opens my door and pops her head through.